6 부

Mari's POV:

I am this close to meeting them and getting out of this chaotic place. Not to be rude or anything, but only Sarang is obsessed with these 7 boys. Especially Suga... Get me out of here...

I earned some stares for the past minutes, saying that I look like Yoongi/Suga. Why is this question always asked for the hundredth time?

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up the call and I didn't even look at the person's name.

"Oh! Mari-ah. Something urgent came up and I need you to come home right now. Eomma needs to go back to Daegu and accompany your auntie since she went to the hospital a few minutes ago. Don't worry, I'll come back after a week or so. Take care. Saranghae." My eomma explained as I listened very carefully and kept on nodding my head.

"Arasseo Eomma, Take care. Nado Saranghaeyo!" I said as she hanged up and I put back my phone in my pocket.

I looked around for Sarang and found her talking to some fangirls, laughing about what was just happened a while ago. "I will sue Min Yoongi." She shouted once again as I averted my eyes to Suga, and as expected he just keeps laughing as the whole room was laughing with him.

"Sarang-ah! I need to go. Something urgent came up and I need to go back home and look after the house for a week. I'm afraid that I can't accompany you fainting or yelling for Suga when you meet him. Mianhe. Anyway my friend, good luck with the feels." I chuckled as she was pouting sadly.

"It's fine. Call me or text me okay? I need someone to share my feels with. And that is you. That's what friends are for, to share unnecessary things to." She said as I bearhugged her and waved goodbye.

"Annyeong!" She yelled loudly.

Suga's POV:

I looked around the room to see the fan who shouted just now, talking with her friend.

Wait, now that I've noticed, Isn't she that girl?

That girl that looked a lot like my sibling. Or just my look alike?

I kept looking at her and the fan that shouted just now, as she headed out to leave the room.

"Annyeong!" I heard the fan shouted at her friend as someone nudge my elbow.

"Hyung, why are you so spaced out? Please don't tell me you're tired. You slept on the van, backstage and you also slept at the dorm." This alien said as I gave him a death glare.

"Ani, I'm just staring at my girlfriend." I said, trying to trick this alien. Eventually, it worked... too much.

"Jinjja?! EVERYONE! YOONGI HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" V said as I started to hit him, earning a lot of stares in our direction.

"ARMY is my girlfriend." I shouted as I continued to hit V, cursing under my breath. ARMYs were screaming once I said that as I gave them a wink.

"ARMY, Yoongi hyung just cursed!" All I could do is sigh...