19 부

"I'm so sorry for everyone here today but Min Yoongi and Min Yeoreum's parents are here to see. Please excuse these two as you could continue with the other BTS' members for questioning." Manager-nim said as he gestured for me and my brother to go out of the press conference.

My brother grabbed my hand, bowing to the press for an excuse and went to the back of the press conference. There, I saw a lovely middle-aged couple that looks as if they're in their mid 30s. I looked towards my brother, seeing a teary eyed Min Yoongi looking towards the couple. I looked towards the couple again, seeing the same teary face.

"Eomma... Appa..." His tears burst out, letting go of my hand and hugging the couple. The resemblance was quite clear. My brother has got the same eyes as the lady and the same facial features with the man. The couple and my brother hugged as if they never seen each other in a year or two which made me teary.

Is... this my real family?

The couple and my brother lets go of each other as my brother smiled at the couple. "Eomma, Appa... I finally found her..." The couple gasped as my brother looked towards me with hopeful eyes that was watery from the happiness.

The couple looked towards me and came closer. Each step of theirs was making my heart beat fast.

Thump. Thump.

The lady held my left cheek with her left hand; gently caressing. My eyes felt even more watery as right before my very eyes was my own mother.

"My long lost daughter..." She said in a gentle voice that made me relaxed.

"Eomma..." I said carefully as I thought that I was daydreaming. Here... Right in front of my very eyes... was my family.

Without a second wasted, she pulled me into a warm hug. I looked over to my right to see my brother and my very own father.

"Appa..." I called out to him as he smiled and hugged both me and my mother.

"My daughter... My... daughter..." He called out to me as all tears left my eyes. I looked over to my brother, who was standing there smiling happily. He came closer and joined in the hug as well.

Everything was perfect.

.....

Everything went well. I talked with my parents. I got to know them better and eventually, I fit right in.

My real mother and Eomma met each other since my Aunt came back and they both decided to catch up with my life. I'd say, I'm happy that they got along well.

"Yah, Yeoreum-ah, how's dating Jungkook?" Sarang said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

She kept teasing me about the fact that I'm 'dating', Mr. International Playboy.

Haneul arrived at Seoul yesterday and went out with Jungkook today. I stayed in the dorms because I caught a cold and my brother won't let me out of the house so here I am.

"Yeoreum-ah, TaeTae-oppa is here and I brought you some ramen. Come and eat." I hear Tae-oppa's voice and replied with a 'ne!' I looked back towards Sarang on the camera and apologized. She nodded in understanding my situation as we both greeted each goodbye.

"Bye, you lazy bum."

"Goodbye you slug."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes I did."

"Min Yeor-"

I clicked the camera button to cancel the video call and headed outside of my room. I headed towards the kitchen and found two bowls of ramen and some drinks to go with it.

"Bon appétit." He exclaimed.

(After a few minutes later...)

After we both finished eating, the door was unlocked only to see Jungkook and his clingy girlfriend. I said a simple 'Hi' to the couple and helped Tae-oppa wash the dishes even though he always complains about being lazy.

He accidentally splashed some water on my face as I brought my 'game on' face. He was on the other side of the kitchen as was on the other. He splashed water on my face again as I chased him out of the kitchen and to the couch only to slip on it because of the water.

Thump!

I closed my eyes because of the impact; opening them slowly to see that I was on top of the alien. I immediately got up but was grabbed by Tae-oppa. He wrapped his arms around my waist to prevent me from getting up. "Let's stay like this..."

A gasp was heard from the other side of the living as I turned around to see, Haneul arms around Jungkook as the said man looked angered by something.

I got up from Tae-oppa and was flustered from the scene just now. I went to excuse myself and went to my room, into my bathroom and looked at my flustered face on the mirror. I splashed myself with water to cool myself down.

I went out of the bathroom and was headed out of my room; only to be grabbed by someone. The door of my room slammed shut and my body was caged to the wall.

Both of his hands were caging me to the wall as his hands were in each side of my body. His face went closer and closer to mine; only a few inches until we could kiss. I stared at his eyes; eyes that could send me hundred meters deep to the ground.

"Why do you do this to me, Min Yeoreum?"

-----

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like a few weeks...

I had some problems and now I'm BACK!

(Sorry if there is any grammar errors or typos since I didn't edit it yet... I told you guys that I will only edit when this story is all finished. So forgive me.)

AND Thank you for the 5K+ reads that I have gotten.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <3

Don't be a silent reader.

Comment, share and vote.

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT!