17 부

A/N: My baby Suga was bowing to his parents and cried while Jimin was comforting him. It breaks my heart and my soul. A lot of them cried and it made me emotional.

"Wait... so does this mean you two have been together and yet you didn't tell me about it?" I asked the boy beside me while he just looks down on his phone smiling like a freak. He seems to not get my question.

I bumped his arm causing him to almost, just almost drop his phone. Lucky for him, it didn't.

"What were you saying?" He asked me with a confused look and I just rolled my eyes in disappointment. "I'm out of here." I said as I went into Tae&Jimin's room and laid on the bed.

"Hey! Please knock. Geez, you look like you had a bad breakup or something..." Tae said as I looked up the ceiling and closed my eyes.

"Yah! Yeoreum-ah! What's with the scar on your stomach?" Tae said as my eyes quickly realized that my shirt was lifted just at the point were he could see the scars. I looked towards Jimin who looked at me and then looked at Tae.

"Well... umm..." I stuttered as I couldn't find the words to explain my situation. I looked towards Jimin again with concerned face and he seems to get my sign.

"You see Tae, Yeoreum has been bullied during High School." Jimin explained as I sighed. The memories came back but why couldn't I see the face of the one who bullied me?

"Yeoreum-ah, I think I know who is the one who bullied you..." Tae came towards me and held both of my shoulder as he stares into my eyes.

"Yeoreum you wouldn't believe who is it..." Tae said in a deep and serious voice as I looked towards Jimin again as he was also curious to know who it is.

"It's..."

"Yeoreum-ah! I need help!" Jin-oppa called from the kitchen making the serious atmosphere break. Currently, living in BTS' dorm is a hell on loose.

"Coming!" I shouted as Tae lets go of my shoulder and just stared at Jimin. I sent them a apologetic look as they smiled in response. I ran to the kitchen and saw that eggs were all over the floor. Yoongi-oppa came in and I looked at him in shock. His hair was grey and I heard that Jin-oppa was also going to get his hair dyed blonde tomorrow. Well, when ARMYs know about this, get ready for chaos people!

I received a message from Sarang and I face-palmed myself. How could I forget about her? What kind of best friend am I? I immediately excused myself and called Hobi-oppa to help Jin-oppa to call Sarang.

I called her and she was already screaming from the top of her lungs as I covered my ears for safety. Being best friends with a screaming potato is hard you know... After the screaming, I told her the story from top to bottom, every inch of it and I think she was going to faint from extreme information. Her idol was my BROTHER! And... after the conversation, I went in and told her that I needed to go. I promised her for BTS' concert tickets, not sure if my brother will allow that though...

Jungkook's POV:

As I talked with my girlfriend for a while, I heard my door open and Jimin showed up right on my face. This hyung... Please knock cause I am in need of privacy.

"So... Haneul and you, is it good?"Jimin hyung asked and I nodded in excitement. Haneul and I got together when we both texted each other that we like each other and we said that we would try this relationship out. Crazy, I know.

Jimin hyung sat down next to me as I sat up and got comfortable on my bed. Jimin hyung seems to be in a bad mood today.

"Listen Jungkook, your girlfriend is nice and all, but please watch out for her okay? You don't really know much about her since you two have only met and talked to each other for quite some time. Please watch out." Jimin hyung adviced or more like commanded and just walked out of the room. Why would he say that? It's not like she is a villain or something. For one fact, I think she is the most prettiest woman on Earth.

I turned off my phone and went outside of my room; only to see Yeoreum standing there, talking to V hyung and Jimin hyung. I see here smiled very widely and it makes me feel something warm inside me. She held up her hand to playfully smack Jimin hyung's arm and then I saw something that broke my heart. Multiple scars.

Questions had popped into my mind and I lost it. Did she cut herself? Why would she do that? Is she not happy about herself? Did someone do that to her? All these questions makes my heart break just because of the things that could have happened in her life.

I felt a vibration on my phone and I saw Haneul's name on the contact number.

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3'

And another contact number popped out on my phone. It was from the company.

'Jungkook-ssi. Please meet me at the office.'

I grabbed my jacket and told my hyungs that I need to go to the company to handle some stuff and they agreed. I quickly went to the company, hoping that I don't get a scolding. I went in the office and Bang-Pd nim was there, sitting on his chair and arms crossed. He motioned for me to sit and I did what I was told.

"So, Jungkook... I heard that you're dating someone, is this true?" He asked in a strict tone. I nodded as the words couldn't come out.

"Jungkook-ah, please reconsider this. If you're going to date someone, your girlfriend is in trouble... Unless..." He stopped as he taps his finger on his chin.

"Unless?" I asked as I hoped that there would be another way to date Hana. I don't want to lose her.

"Unless Jungkook-ssi, you date someone else."...

-----

There you have it people. How do you like it? JUDGE ME PLEASE!

Sorry I didn't update for SO LONG! It is because I had an exam and I went to a depression state. But I'm fine now and I'm active. Like crazy kind of active.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2.5K AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3!!!

I saw the Fire MV and man... INFIRES MAN! All these theories and stuff, I'm going broke. Oh wait, I already am. XD My laptop is malfunctioning so I couldn't add photos. I'm so sorry...

I watched their concert fancams, and I cried with all of them. I'm an emotional mess. :'( WHY BTS?! WHY?! Save me MV is going to come out and I don't know when... I'm feeling things I shouldn't be feeling... So yeah... PLEASE STAPH. OMG! JIN IS BLONDE. TAEHYUNG IS RED. SUGA IS GREY. BTS IS GOING TO RUNNING MAN! JUNGKOOK WAS SICK? (went through a emotional phase cuz of that.) WTF?!

ALSO CONGRATUALTIONS TO BTS FOR WIN FOR FIRE!

Don't be a silent reader. Vote, comment or share with other fellow ARMYs if you like it yourself.

Anyway, Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT!