23 부

Yeoreum's POV:

"Wah! It's good to be free from work for once."

"Wah, Jungkook. Is being an idol really that stressful?" I asked Jungkook, raising up my left eyebrow a little bit.

"You have no idea. But it's fun because the fans are supportive of us no matter what." He answered and smiled at me. I smiled back as a reply.

"Come on, we need to have some fun." He said as he grabbed my left wrist and ran towards the entrance of the amusement park.

"It's my treat today!" He exclaimed.

And with that, we spent the whole day playing around the amusement park and actually had fun. The other members were spending their free time relaxing in the dorms since they say its more fun than going out. Well, basically Yoongi-oppa.

As the time passed, we were exhausted and tired from all the games and rides that we did. We sat down on a nearby bench and decided that we would get ice cream since Jungkook pleaded.

As we sat down we talked about a lot of things. Our hobbies, favorites, and so on.

"So, you really like G-Dragon, huh?"

"You don't even know. He was my inspiration. He was the one that I looked up to the most. I wanted to become an idol because of him. And because of him, I won't ever regret my decision of becoming an idol." he said as he stared at me. "What about you? What's your dream?"

"I don't have one."

"That's impossible!" He said as he stared at me in shock.

"Well, I kinda stopped dreaming since I was in high school." I said.

"Why?" He asked in a curious tone and looked at me again, worriedly.

I raised up my long sleeves and Jungkook looked at it. His expression saddened and I let go of my sleeves. He saw all the scars on my right arm and I think he got the memo.

I finished my ice cream and smiled at him. He smiled back and he grabbed my hand. "Come on. Let's not waste our time and have more fun, shall we?"

And with that, we started exploring the rest of the amusement park. As he was trying to win a stuff bear from a game stall, I saw a familiar face. I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the game stall. It was Haneul and another familiar face. A new boy?

I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me as if I was crazy. I looked back at Haneul and looked away as fast as possible. Jungkook looked at the direction I was looking at and froze in his position. His hand was still grabbing my hand. He tightened the grip on my hands and looked away from Haneul.

As I looked at Jungkook, there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Annyeong, Mari-ah."

"Annyeong, Jungkook-ah."

There it was, Haneul and my ex.

Jungkook saw my expression and pulled me by his side and wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeoreum-ah, let's go?" Jungkook asked, which I nodded in response. I don't dare to look at the two so I just looked away from them.

As me and Jungkook were about to go, someone grabbed my left arm harshly, which made me stumble.

Jungkook quickly acted and pulled me to his side and stood in front of me. "Leave her alone." He threatened in a very scary tone. I grabbed his shirt and said. "Jungkook, let's just go."

"Mari-ah, let's talk, please?" My ex, Habin, looked straight at me and smirked. Haneul just stood there and kept a poker-face.  "So, this is where you've been, huh?"

"No calls, texts or even letters. Here I find you with another man? You truly are a sl#t as what Haneul told me." My hand made contact with his face and in one swift motion, I slapped him as hard as I can.

"You have no right to call me that when you were the one who made out with another slut! You didn't even help me when I needed you the most and I find you sharing saliva with a wh#re that shared saliva with other 100 men in school!" I screamed at him, getting attention from people. They started gathering around us, video-taping the whole conversation.

"Jungkook, let's go." I grabbed Jungkook's wrist and we both headed to the parking lot. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

.....

First of all, I'm SO SORRY!!

Please forgive me for not updating for nearly three months!

I had a long writer's block and couldn't update because my laptop broke and I had to get a new one. And my exams was also in the way since here in Malaysia, exams are fast when you're Form 3. (I'm a Filipino that lives in Malaysia, by the way.)

Anyway, I've seen that my story has been getting more than 8K reads and I'm so thankful for that since I thought that this story wouldn't even reach a thousand reads but THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY.

I promise that I will be more active on Wattpad and try to update as much as possible.

I love you all and as always,

DOn't Be A Silent READER!

Comment, Vote and Share to other fellow ARMYs.

PEACE OUT, Jeon author-nim.