15 부

If you don't like abuse and such, please skip the part were there is italics...

"No! Please! Stop... No!" I screamed at the girls in front of me. Their faces were blur so the details weren't seen. They trapped me in the corner of the classroom as a girl took out the blade and cuts a deep cut to my arm.

"Oh look," it's the girl who has no parents. I heard your current parents only adopted you because they felt pitiful of you. Even I pity you, dear. Why are you here when your own parents don't even want you? Biogical parents I mean. Opps, did I hurt you? I hope you die anyway, cause you know what? I don't care. Nobody cares about you." The girl yanked my head and pointed the blade right to my neck. I watched as the blade slowly went closer to my neck.

"No! please stop... "

"No b*tch! You deserve to die. You have no reason to live anyway. You're just a waste of God's creation." The unknown girl stated as she pulled up my shirt and cut another deep cut on my waist.

"Please..."

"Mari!" A person called as I shut my eyes in pain.

"Mari! Wake up!" The person shouted again.

"YEOREUM! IREONA!" The unknown person shouted as I quickly opened up my eyes and looked around the room. There I saw Chimchim- oppa, Hobi- oppa, Jin- oppa and Yoongi- oppa.

"Yeoreum, are you okay? You've been screaming 'please' while sleeping." Yoongi' oppa asked as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine oppa." I replied, looking down at the scar on my thighs. I quickly looked up, hoping that they didn't notice.

"Okay then, wash up. We are having breakfast downstairs." Jin- oppa said as all of them went out of my room and locked the door. I got up and went to my mirror and pulled up my baggy shirt. I looked at the scar on my stomach, arm and thighs.

"Yeo-ah, get ready we are-" Chimchim- oppa called and paused as I turned around. He saw the scars on my body... Oh no...

I quickly pulled down my shirt and looked away from him. I don't want anybody to know about these. Not even my brother, and now Chimchim- oppa will know and tell him.

"Yeo-ah, have been bullied when you were in school before?" He suddenly asks me as I stiffened and couldn't answer him.

"P-please don't t-tell anybody... Not e-even Yoongi oppa." I requested as he nods, walking closer towards me. He hugs me as he strokes the back of my hair.

"It's okay. I won't tell anybody. We are all here for you." He says as he keeps mumbling those words. I gave in and hugged him back.

The door opens, revealing a shocked Jungkook. He quickly slammed the door shut, making me and Jimin oppa move away from each other.

"Let's go?" He asks as I nodded and trailed behind him.

"Yeoreum-ah, Jimin-ah, come sit down. We are having kimbimbap today." Rapmon oppa stated. Jin oppa came from the kitchen, holding a plate of kimbimbap, japchae, and rice. I stared at all of them as they looked like a happy family except Jungkook, who looks like he is going to shoot lasers out of his eyes while looking at me. If looks could kill, I would be buried alive and have a throne next to Satan himself.

Seating positions:

Yoongi / Jungkook / Jin / Rapmon

Hobi / Me / Jimin / Taetae

"Here you go guys, eat up." Jin oppa announced as everyone launched towards the food provided.

Ten minutes later...

"Reumie, stop eating so much. There's only one kimbimbap left!" Taetae oppa whined. I was about to take the last one but Jimin oppa slapped my hand away with his chopsticks. Soon enough, we were having a chopstick war like in the movie, Kung Fu Panda.

"No more Yeo. I didn't even get to eat one of Jin hyung's delicious kimbimbap because I was too focus on the japchae. Now it's mine." Jimin oppa declared as his hand was also slapped away by
Rapmon oppa.

"No it's mine."

"No! I made it so it's mine."

"I should be getting it. I danced all day and haven't even eaten yet."

While the five 'matured' boys fights for food, Yoongi oppa casually takes a hold of his chopsticks, taking the last piece. There was silence in the dining room and the only thing that could be heard was Jungkook's phone vibrating.

While the dramatic pause of the five guys goes on, I stood up taking the plate with me as I headed to the kitchen.

"Yeoreum-ah, can I ask a favour?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I replied.

"Help me court Haneul?".....

-----

So there you have it, whaliens.

A long chapter filled with drama and stuff. Hehe.

Thank you very much for the 1+K reads and I love you all so much.

Please tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments down below.

If you like this chapter, then Vote or even Share this story with some fellow Armys.

If you want, we can also fangirl about BTS privately and be online friends 4EVER. (that is of course if you want to be friends with this crazy girl.)

Jeon author-nim , PEACE OUT!