13 부

Mari's POV(probably forever Mari's POV):

"Yoongi-oppa, you should meet my friend. I'm pretty sure she would faint if she sees you." I stated and he nods and smiles at me. Cuteness overload, by the way.

The kids were running around the place and one boy named 'In Guk' who is Areum's brother pulled me towards Jungkook.

"Noona, is Areum sleeping?" He questioned while I carried to the height to see his sister Jungkook's arms. I nodded while looking at Jungkook staring at Areum.

"Noona, can I call you 'Eomma' instead?" His questioned made me shock and so did Jungkook.

"Wae?"

"Cause I miss my Eomma..." Poor kid... His mom died because of cancer and now he has no parents since his father left them for another family.

"Geurae..." I said and he hugged me and released. I gave him a peck on the cheek and tickled his neck. We were both laughing to keep him away from sadness.

"Then can I call hyung 'appa'? The boy said as he pointed his finger towards Jungkook. I was in the state of shock and he just smirked.

"Sure... Eomma and Appa will take care of In Guk and Areum." Jungkook said. And with that, In Guk pulled me and Jungkook into a hug and Areum woke up.

"Areum-ah, you're awake. We have a new eomma and appa to take care of us!" In Guk rejoice and with that 'information', Areum eyes jolt up.

"Oppa who?"

"Noona and Hyung!"He stated as the kids both hug us and we fell to the ground. We all laughed and the guys were walking towards us.

"Aigoo, this looks like a one big happy family." Jin oppa said and they all laughed at us.

"Yah Maknae, Hurt my sister, you get no swaeg." Yoongi oppa said and he made that hip-hop kind of gesture.

"Eomma, Appa, what's swag?" In Guk questioned and I could see the boys faces shocked.

"EOMMA?! APPA?!" They all shouted in unison and we four, covered our ears from their high-pitched screams. No wonder, their vocals are no joke.

"Guys, they are just calling us that because they have no parents to call that, okay? No need to scream at our faces. Geez." Jungkook scowled and I just rolled my eyes at all of them.

"For a second there, I thought of something. And Don't be rude maknae." Jimin commented and I rolled my eyes one more tome.

"Byuntae Jimin." was all I said.

"Well, like brother like sister." that's all he said.

-----

So, hey guys.

I'm goddamn sorry that I haven't updated in a while.

I was busy with school and stuuf so I couldn't update.

And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SYUB SYUB, OUR CINAMON ROLL.

Sorry about that.

Anyway, hope you like the two chapter that I have updated and

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT. <3

(P.s. Isn't Lauren and Leo cute asf?)