2 부

MaRi's POV:

We are almost halfway to Seoul and I'm so excited.

We stopped for some lunch, as I went in the restaurant and sat across the television. MCountdown was showing and I focused my eyes on two guys when the BTS' 'Run' was next.

One was very good as dancing and also singing, and the other was the one who has a green mint hair. I'm guessing that he must be Suga since he kind of looks like me. The people around me were looking at me like I did something bad or like I'm piece of meat. I kept my eyes focused on the TV and was impressed by their performance.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and noticed a girl with a BTS t-shirt, shyly looking at me.

"Ne?" I asked as I didn't want to be awkward with her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Lee Hana. I have aquestion. Where did you came from?" she asked as I averted my eyes on her.

"Ne? Me? I came from Daegu." I answered, feeling suspicious already. Is she gonna do something to me? Why is she asking?

"You know, you look exactly like BTS Suga. Are you related or something? Since you also came from Daegu." The awkwardness level has just risen and this question is always asked whenever people see me.

"Aniyo, I am not related to him by any means." I said as I smiled brightly at her.

"Ah, Jinjja? Mianhae. I thought maybe you were related to him. Kamsahamnida. Annyeong." she smiled and bowed as she went out.

"Mari! Time to go!" Eomma said as I finished my drink, went out and headed to the car.

I checked my phone notifications and saw my best friend's name on it.

<From: Cheon Sarang

Ppali! I want to see you already. I miss you so much. Two days after, you are coming with me to a BTS fansign event. Chingu, see you soon!>

I read the message and replied to her.

<To: Cheon Sarang

I'm almost in Seoul. And I will go with you to the fansign only if you treat me bubble tea. Miss you too, my Chingu.>

I closed my phone and fell asleep in an instant.