12 부

Mari's POV:

"I'm sorry Mari-yah. I've always knew who was your real parents. They were my close friends." Eomma said as my so-called brother was right beside me, giving my eomma a nod.

What the hell? Why didn't she tell me? Why did she kept that fact from me?

"Eomma... Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it to yourself?" I said to her within desperation. I need an answer for this. Why would she do this to me?

"Mari-yah... I didn't mean to keep it from you. I didn't mean to keep it from anyone." Eomma tried to defend herself while I'm just close to bursting into tears.

"Then why? Why did you keep it from me?" I questioned her again, trying to make her answer. I'm desperate for her answer.

"I did it... because I don't want you to leave me. Mari-yah, you're my daughter. My only daughter. I don't want you to leave me." She stated as she hugged me and we both burst into tears. I was crying in her arms and I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Eomma, I'm your daughter. I will never leave. I will always be your only daughter." I cried and she released from the hug.

"Mari-ah, Yoongi is your brother. Get closer to him, okay? I wouldn't want to keep you away from him. I've talked to him. He will be a very nice brother for you. I'm sure he will keep my daughter safe." She said as she wiped the tears away from her eyes and I also did the same. I gave her one last hug and muttered a 'thank you'. I kissed her cheek and smiled at my eomma as she also did the same.

We both went out of the room as I see Bangtan fooling around with the kids in the orphanage. Eomma was right behind me as she noticed Jungkook carrying a child named 'Areum' while tickling her with one hand. I smiled at the sight in front of me, thinking that Jungkook would make a great father someday. (Dun be jealous, ARMYs)

"You know, these boys would make excellent dads someday." Eomma suddenly said out of the blue and walked away to make snacks for the boys and I. I chuckled because of her statement and walked towards the boys.

"BTS, I think its time that I get to know you guys since of you is my brother." I looked towards Yoongi and gave him a smile as he also gave me a heartwarming smile as well.

"1, 2, 3, Annyeonhaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida." They all shouted while making a gun with their hands. I gave an applause and cleared my throat.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Jeon Mari imnida. Or you can call me Min Yoreum. But I prefer Mari." I introduced myself once again but with my other name is I am, after all, Min Yoongi's sister.

I heard a kid yawned and it was the kid who Jungkook was carrying.

"Oh let me carry Areum, I'm pretty sure you're tired from carrying her." I offered but Jungkook denied and offered that he should take Areum instead.

"Mari-ah, how old are you? When is your birthday?" Jimin asked out of nowhere and to be honest, I really don't know when is my birthday.

"I.. don't really know actually." I looked towards Yoongi and it looks like he knows the answer to that.

"It's actually October 25, 97 liner..." Yoongi stated. Wow, I should note this down or something.

"If you guys don't mind, Can I call you guys oppa?" I asked and I could see some of them faces going red, especially Jungkook's.

"S-sure. A-anything you want." Jungkook stuttered and I chuckled at his cuteness. He should be illegal or something. All of them!

"Except you Jungkook!"