14 부

As days go by, me, my brother, and the BangTan boys have become close with each other, especially when we live in the same roof together.

My brother and I have been getting to know a lot about each other these past few days. I was uncomfortable with him at first because of his cold appearance but really, he is as sweet as sugar. (Failed pun intented).

Some changes have been made and with that BTS now calls me by my name Min Yeoreum. It was weird at first since I was used to people calling me Jeon Mari. TaeTae-oppa calls me 'Reumie', Jimin-oppa calls me 'Yeo', Jin-oppa calls me and my brother 'The Min's' but Jimin-oppa is not included and he was sad for that. Yoongi-oppa calls me by 'Yeoruem-ah', Rapmon-oppa calls me 'Mini' since he says that I'm short and tiny which I disagree upon. Hobi-oppa calls me 'Yeollie'.

I don't know why though. And lastly, Jungkook calls me by my original name. In the end, they all just call me 'Yeoreum' since they like it.

The Bangtan boys and I moved into my aunt's house since my aunt will be out of town for a whole month and BTS couldn't afford to stay at a hotel anymore. I also met a new friend who lives right beside my house and she is very pretty.

Her name is Haneul.  Her personality is very warm and kind. We became close about two days ago and she is the only one who calls me by 'Mari'.

Here we are, in the middle of the park, eating waffles while talking about our lives.

"So Mari, do you have anybody you like?" she asked me and I just stared into my waffle. Honestly, do I? I don't think so.

"I don't think so. You?" I said simply, taking a bite of my waffle. It's been so long since I haven't like anybody.

"Well, I like someone from BTS..." she paused and I turned to look at her. Tell me, who do you like...

"Who?" I asked curiously. Is it Hobi-oppa? Maybe Jin-oppa? What if it's my brother, Yoongi-oppa?

"Jeon Jungkook..." she stated as she looked away shyly. Ehhh, she likes the maknae. Yeah, everyone likes the maknae.

"Ehh, tell me, why do you like the Golden maknae?" I asked as I teased her by nudging her arm. She was now bright red like a ripe tomato.

"I-I don't k-know... There's just s-something about that makes m-me like h-him." she stuttered trying to not embarrass herself in front of me.

"You should confess to him." I simply suggested, making slap my arm and flushed red once again.

"N-no way!" she exclaimed and took a bite from her waffle.

"What do you know? Maybe he likes you too." I stated and I looked at her. She had a thought for a while and smiled by herself. I smirked and I nudged her arm once again.

"Hmm, maybe I should." she said as she put her index finger on her chin. She looked at me and smiled as I returned it with a grin on my face.

"You know what? I ship it so much." I exclaimed as we both chuckled.

I totally ship it! -Let the JungHa (Jungkook x Haneul) ship sail!

-----

Thank you guys so much for the 1K reads. I love you all my whaliens. You guys are like the best. Never thought I'd reach a K. I thought this story would be a fail or something. Anyways, I love you guys and thank you for supporting and reading this book. And I'm sorry that I haven't been updating that much. I was taking my first monthly exam and let me tell you, the education system sucks. So please forgive me.

Oh! And Happy April Fools Day! So did you prank anyone because I did. Haha I'm Evil! kekeke

Now question

-Jungkook x Yeoruem(Mari)-

                or

-Jungkook x Haneul-

Leave a comment down below. If you like this chapter, then Vote and Share.

*Don't be silent reader. Judge me please.*

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT!