16 부

As the hour past by, the boys and I was anxiously waiting in front of the main door waiting for the coming of Bang Pd-nim. Yeah, that's right. He is coming today since he has heard the news of Suga's little sister aka me.

The manager of BTS went back to Seoul since he had some unfinished business to attend to. Eventually, some saesang fans were curious where the boys ran off to and they started to question the company, leaving the company clueless where they were. Since the manager was the only one with them... yeah you know the rest.

The door bell rang making all of us turn to the door. Yoongi-oppa went off to open the door, revealing an old man dressed in an casual clothing.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted as the boys bowed at him.

"You must be Min Yeoreum, am I right?" He asked, offering his hand. I gladly took it and introduced myself.

"Ne, I'm Min Yeoreum. Nice to meet you." I said as I smiled.

"And to you too. I'm Bang Pd-nim, BTS' boss." He introduced himself and he pulled away from my hand.

"Hi boys. I am here today to discuss about Suga and Yeoreum here." He stated as both me and my brother's head shot up to look at Pd-nim.

"Ne?" My brother asked, looking confused.

"Well you see boys, and Yeoreum, we have trouble with the fans and we wanted all of you, even Yeoreum to go back to Seoul and settle some stuff with the company. It's about Yeoreum too." He explained as they all had a confused look on all their faces.

"Waeyo?" Jin-oppa said.

"You may have to announce to the media about Yeoreum here since it's going around Dispatch. Some of them even stated that you guys might have a girlfriend here." He explained to them. They all agreed with each other as I also agreed.

"You guys will be leaving tomorrow. As soon as possible."

.....

"Eomma, are you sure you're okay being here alone?" I asked her in a worrisome tone. I'm worried for her. She is taking care of the whole orphanage alone. Maybe I shouldn't go...

"Don't worry Mari-ah. Your appa is coming two days after today so I won't be alone with taking care of the orphanage. Just go to Seoul and achieve your dream okay? I still remember you secretly wanting to be a dancer." Eomma stated as I looked away and didn't bother about thinking about that dream. It won't come true anyway.

"No need to bother Eomma. It won't come true anyway..." I said in a blank tone as she went closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"All dreams come true dear. Just try hard to achieve them. Now go cause you might be late for your train." She said as she took my bag and head off outside.

"Love you eomma. Annyeong!" I said as I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and head off, waving my hand. I entered the van and sat down beside Jungkook.

"You ready?" He asked as Hobi-oppa turned up the music.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I said as I smiled towards him. Jimin was right behind and he gave me an assuring smile earning a glare from Kookie.

"So how's you and Haneul? I texted her today that we will all be leaving Daegu. She asked about you a lot." I said earning a tomato Kookie. He was looking away from me as soon as he heard his crush's name.

"We've been talking..." He stated as Jimin growled behind him. What's his problem?

"Just tell the truth Kookie. It's not hurting anyone but Jimin." Hobi-oppa exclaimed as all our attentions went to Kookie. They all chuckled at the blushing maknae.

"I-I'm in a relationship w-with H-Haneul."

"WAH!!!" Jimin-oppa shouted as we all chuckled at both of them.

.....

At an unkown place:

"One of the BTS' member dating?! How did they get this information?!"-1

"Sir, we don't know but we also think it's true."-2

"If it's true then we need to cover this up."-1

"What if Suga's sister was the girlfriend? Like the fake one?" -2

"It will cause more problems. We don't want that."-1

"If she is presented to the media properly and the fans love her because she is Suga's sister then it might work..."-2

"it might... It might..."-1

------

There you have it people!!!

An update! Hehehe.

Did you like it? I hope you did.

And I figured that I'll update every week.!

As always, thank you for the 1.5+K reads and votes. Thank you so much. XD.

Please vote, comment, and follow me.

Don't be a silent reader.

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT!