5 부

MaRi's POV:

I've been in Seoul for two days already and now I'm on my way to meet Sarang.

I like it here in Seoul since I haven't experience city life before.

<From: Cheon Sarang>

Yah! Eodiseo? I am right outside the BTS Fansign. Come meet me outside right now! I see them already! Ppalli!>

I quickly went to the place and saw here with an album in her hands and some gifts for them

"Sarang! I am here!" I managed to say through my pants as I tried to catch my breath.

"Mari! Kaja!" She shouted as she linked my arms with her and headed to the fansign.

Suga's POV:

"So you guys need to behave okay? Every fansign you guys always do something bad so please keep it peaceful. If there's any injuries,I'm not even gonna be surprised." Our manager said as we listened while laughing our heads off.

"Okay go!" Manager hyung yelled as we went to the stage and greeted everyone.

I looked around the place and saw a familiar figure. Am I looking at a mirror or something? Cause I see myself in that girl.

We all took a seat and I also found the fangirl who shouted "I will sue Min Yoon Gi"

I gave her a smile and started to communicate with the fans.

"I THOUGHT MY HEART EXPLODED I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU MIN YOONGI! I WILL SUE YOU!" That fangirl shouted again as the room bursted out in laughter.

"Why are you always saying you will sue me or report me? You should report NamJoon instead. He broke a lot of stuff and I didn't even do anything." I replied to that fan and she smiled widely as I returned her smile as well.

MaRi's POV:

Why the hell am I friends with this girl? Yes, my best friend did that. She will sue Min YoonGi. I feel the second-hand embarrassment because of her right now. Why am I here?

I hid myself with my jacket and tried to get out of here but for the sake of my best friend I have to stay. I heard this is the third time she said that. At least her bias notices her, the fangirls should be jealous of her achievement.

It was almost our turn to go and meet the members. When I went out a lot of the fans were looking at me and I'm feeling really awkward right now since I always get these kinds of stares when I got here in Seoul.

It was almost our turn and I saw the member that I was gonna meet... or at least, Sarang...

I was shocked...

He added me...

I accepted...

I stared at him...

He was smiling so brightly...

It was...

Jungkook?