21 부

Stepping into the company with heavy steps, holding on tightly to the bag full of foods, I walked towards the counter for directions to the boys practice room, where they are practicing hard for their concert next week.

A lot of things have occurred this week. I moved into a new apartment since my parents and mostly my brother says that it's just right that I have a place for my own since I used to live with seven crazy boys.

As I arrived in front of the practice, I turned the knob to open the door and stepped in with a heavy heart. I stepped in slowly, not interrupting the practice.

The song 'Fire' ended, making me clap in shock and pure pride that I have such talented friends and a brother. They all collapsed onto the floor as I approached them with the bag of foods and water. I gave them all a bottle of water and then set the foods down on the floor for them to eat.

"Good work guys. That was amazing. I bet you're fans are proud of you all." I exclaimed as I offered them the food that I made. Kimbimbap and some black bean noodles.

"Wow, these are amazing Yeoreum. Not as amazing as mine though." Jin complemented me and after that, he flipped his hair to the side to make a dramatic scene. All the other guys booed at him and made disgusted faces.

"Jungkook-ah, come eat and stop texting your girlfriend." Namjoon-oppa offered but Jungkook shook his head for a no.

"Jungkook-ah, you need energy later. Come eat." Jimin-oppa said as the maknae just ignored the boy. Yoongi-oppa just told them to stop offering if he's not eating.

"Yoongi-oppa, what happened to Jungkook?" I asked as Yoongi-oppa just shrugged it off and told me not to worry about it. I looked at everyone and it seems that they are angered by the maknae.

"TaeTae-oppa, what happened?" I asked TaeTae-oppa since he was right beside me, eating some kimbimbap.

"Jungkook has been focusing too much on Haneul that he isn't focusing on practicing. He always messes up the steps which he doesn't usually do and he always has these tempers when we tell him to focus." He explained and sighed while looking at the said maknae. He continued to eat and offered me to eat which I refused since I ate already.

Jungkook's POV

Haneul has been ignoring my messages for the past hour which frustrated me. I sighed deeply and looked toward Yeoreum. The scars on her arm.

I still remember when I saw her scars last week. It sent me speechless that everything around me just stopped.
Why am I feeling this way towards her and not Haneul?

I sighed once again before deciding to cool down for a bit.

"Hyung, I'm going out to buy some drinks. Need anything?" I said but they just kept quiet. I head towards the door and opened it.

What's wrong with those hyungs?

I arrived at the convenience store to grab some soft drinks when I saw a scene which angered me so badly. My blood was boiling. I couldn't bear watching the scene before me.

I walked towards them and grabbed her harshly on her shoulder. When she saw who I was, her eyes said fear. She started to shake and stutter at her words.

"J-jungkook. T-this isn't w-what it l-looks like. L-let me e-explain." She stuttered and stared at me with complete fear. I looked toward the unknown guy with fire in my eyes as he just ran away.

"Tell me Haneul. Explain to me what just happened! What else could be explained when I saw you with my own two eyes kissing someone else other than me!" I shouted at her as she hugged me but I pushed her away from me.

"Jungkook! I love you!" She shouted at me but I just smirked at her.

"Love Haneul? Is it love when you kiss someone else? I loved you but you did this to me?!" I questioned her in a way. I demanded an answer but it seems like she couldn't give me an answer. I cried for the first time. I cried. It hurts when someone you love just breaks your heart.

I turned away from her but I said for the last time. "We're over Haneul. Never speak to me ever again."

And I ran away from her. From the one who broke my heart into a million pieces like a broken glass.

Yeoreum's POV

It was getting late but Jungkook still hasn't come back from the store.

"Oppa, I'm going to look for Jungkook. I'll come back when I see him." I said and Yoongi-oppa and Jin-oppa nodded in approval.

I headed towards the store but couldn't find Jungkook. I went to the park and see the said boy sitting on a beach crying his heart out. My heart was hurt from the scene before me. Jungkook crying just hurts me. Why?

I went towards the boy and sat next to him. Suddenly, he just hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I patted him on the back and comforted the hurt boy.

"Jungkook-ah, what happened?" I asked while comforting him.

"Yeoreum-ah..." He said but paused. He calmed down but his head was still on my shoulder as his arms securely hugged my waist. Why do I feel so protected from his touch?

"Let's stay like this for a while..." he said.

-----

Chapter 21 DONE! Did you miss me? Lol okay no.

Once again, thank you for everything. 6K+ eyy? THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3

Don't be a silent reader, okay?

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me for updates.

Jeon author-nim, PEACE OUT