22

( SOMETHING'S FISHY )

STREET
[ ☾]

      Kids are walking down the street in Halloween costumes with their parents. One small group walks up to a house and looks at the door, which is dark, and the mother dressed as a witch shakes her head at the little girl's hand she is holding. "No, no we won't, let's try this one." She says.

BASEMENT
[ ☾]

      Don starts an incantation and we see a rope. The camera pans down the rope and we see Tracy tied up with the rope and a rag wrapped around her mouth, stifling her cries as she struggles to get free. The camera swings around and shows the dark altar that Don is standing at. He takes a knife and a chalice from the table and walks over to Tracy.

      He runs the tip of the knife down her neck, not drawing blood, but staring at her. Don raises the knife above his head to stab her, and gets shot from behind three times. Dean, Elena and Sam have come, and Dean goes over to Tracy to untie her as Sam checks Don's body.

      Dean cuts Tracy down and she rips off the gag. "Thank you, he was gonna kill me! Ugh, that sick son of a bitch. I mean, did you see what he was doing? Did you hear him? How sloppy his incantation was?" She says as Dean and Sam look up. "My brother –"

      Dean and Sam both go to draw their guns again. "Always was a little dim." Tracy throws up her hand and yells an incantation and Dean, Elena and Sam fly back hitting the ground, and writhing around in pain. "He was gonna make me the final sacrifice, his idea, but now, that honor goes to him. Our master's return? The spellwork's a two man job you understand, so for six hundred years I had to deal with that pompous son of a bitch. Planning, preparing, unbearable."

      Tracy kneels down by Don and picks up the knife and the chalice. "The whole time I wanted to rip his face off." Tracy starts digging the knife into Don's bullet wound, and holds the chalice up to catch the blood flow. She looks back over to Dean, Elena and Sam, who are still writhing in pain on the floor clutching their stomachs.

      "And you get him with a gun, uh, love that." Tracy gets up and goes back to the altar on the table. "You know, back in the day, this was the one day you kept your children inside. Well tonight you'll all see what Halloween really is."

      Tracy starts another incantation and Sam, still clutching his stomach in pain, makes his way to Don's body, putting his hand in blood and smearing it on his face. Dean sees him and whispers. "What are you doing?" Dean asks.

      "Just follow my lead." Sam spreads blood on Dean and Elena's face as well, and moves back away from Don. As Tracy finishes the incantation the ground cracks and black smoke pours out of it, and into the body of Don, who is now Samhain.

      Dean, Elena and Sam were not able to stop his rising, and another seal has been broken. As he opens his eyes, we see that Don's eyes have turned white with the pupil staying black. Dean and Sam lie still on the floor, their torture finished.

      Samhain rises off the floor, and looks at Tracy's back that is turned to him. His vision is blurry. He walks over to her and she turns around smiling at him. Samhain kisses her. "My love." Tracy says.

      "You've aged."

      "This face... I can't fool you." Says Tracy.

      "Your beauty is beyond time." Samhain leans in and their foreheads rest together before he suddenly snaps her neck sideways and she falls to the floor. "Whore."