49

( NOT CARING )

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Elena sits in front of candles with her eyes closed. She's been working diligently on finding Dean and was now doing a locating spell. She had a piece of hair from him, the only thing she needed.

      She had learned a few things offline and used them, not knowing if they worked or not. Now she was chanting.

      After a while, the candle flame gets bigger. Elena grabs the candle and begins pouring the wax. It should only drip where the desired person was.

      Elena holds the candle over the map, moving it horizontally and vertically across the map until it drips over the area. She smiles.

      "Bingo."

PRISON ROOM
[ ☾]

      "I had your pop on my rack for close to a century." Alastair says.

     "You can't stall forever." Says Dean.

      "John Winchester. Made a good name for himself. A hundred years. After each session, I'd make him the same offer I made you. I'd put down my blade if he picked one up."

      "Just give me the demon's name, Alastair." Dean says lamely.

      "But he said nein each and every time. Oh, damned if I couldn't break him." Alastair says as Dean takes off his leather jacket. "Pulled out all the stops, but John, he was, well, made of something unique. The stuff of heroes. And then came Dean. Dean Winchester. I thought I was up against it again." Dean drinks from a bottle of something probably alcoholic.But daddy's little girl, he broke. He broke in thirty. Oh, just not the man your daddy wanted you to be, huh, Dean?"

      Dean puts down the bottle. "Now." Alastair continues as Dean picks up a jigger and fills it from a large bottle of water that has a rosary in it. "Now we're getting somewhere. Holy water? Come on. Grasshopper, you're gonna have to get creative to impress me."

      Dean looks up finally. "You know something, Alastair? I could still dream. Even in hell. And over and over and over, you know what I dreamt? I dreamt of this moment." He says. Alastair begins to look nervous. Dean picks up a needle. "And believe me, I got a few ideas." Dean fills the needle from the jigger, sprays a little water from it, and goes over to Alastair. "Let's get started." Castiel hears Alastair screaming.

      "Oh, man

      "Oh, man. Ooh." Says Alastair.

      Dean puts the needle back on the cart with his other tools. "Let me know if you want some more. There's plenty left." He says.

      "Go directly to hell. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars." Says Alastair. Dean smiles.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]