50

( BLIND FAITH )

      Elena storms in as she sees Dean is covered in blood. Alastair holds him by his shirt collar and punches him repeatedly, then drops him and picks him up by the throat and shoves him up against the hexacle, lifting his feet off the floor. "Look who's joined the party! The Warrior Princess." Alastair turns back to Dean. "You got a lot to learn, boy. So I'll see you back in class bright and early Monday morning."

      Alastair turns around. Castiel is behind him with Ruby's knife. He drops Dean, who doesn't move, to focus on Castiel, who stabs him in the heart. The injury sparks gold light, but not as much as when it kills. "Well, almost. Looks like God is on my side today." The Demon says.

       Castiel lifts a hand as Elena runs over to help her friend. The knife twists itself. Alastair grunts in pain and pulls out the knife, then tosses it away and charges Castiel. They fight.

      Alastair slams Castiel against the wall, choking him. "Well, like roaches, you celestials. Now, I really wish I knew how to kill you. But all I can do is send you back to heaven." He chants in Latin. Blue light appears in Castiel's eyes and mouth. Alastair stops abruptly, choking, and is slammed against the wall. Sam has arrived, one hand raised. Castiel slumps to the ground. "Stupid pet tricks."

      "Who's murdering the angels? How are they doing it?" Sam asks as Elena looks at him angrily. 

      "You think I'm gonna tell you?"

      "Yeah, I do." Sam twists his hand. Elena and Dean look at each other with worries looks on their faces. Alastair's eyes roll white and he chokes. "How are the demons killing angels?" 

       "I don't know." Alastair says.

      "Right."

       "It's not us. We're not doing it." He says.

      "I don't believe you." Sam says.

      "Lilith is not behind this. She wouldn't kill seven angels. Oh, she'd kill a hundred, a thousand." Alastair says as Sam stops. "Oh, go ahead. Send me back, if you can."

      "I'm stronger than that now. Now I can kill." Sam holds out his hand. Gold light flares inside Alastair as he screams. Alastair's host collapses, dead.

HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

      Dean is in bed, heavily bandaged with a breathing tube and an IV drip. Sam and Elena sit on either side of him. Castiel appears at the doorway, pauses, and continues down the hallway. Sam follows him out of the room. "Sam-" Cas starts.

      "Get in there and heal him. Miracle. Now." Sam says.

      "I can't."

      "You and Uriel put him in there-" Sam starts:

      "No." Says Castiel.

      "-because you can't keep a simple devil's trap together."

      "I don't know what happened. That trap...it shouldn't have broken. I am sorry." Cas says.

      "This whole thing was pointless. You understand that? The demons aren't doing the hits. Something else is killing your soldiers." Sam says.

      "Perhaps Alastair was lying."

      "No, he wasn't." Sam goes back to Dean. Castiel looks as though he has been slugged in the face.

SNOWY PARK
[ ☼ ]

When You Are Done » Supernatural [4] | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara