66

( WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS )

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Sam is inside the room, Dean just outside, talking through the little barred window in the door. "Okay. Let me out. This is not funny." Sam says.

"Damn straight." Dean says.

"Dean, come on. This is crazy."

"No. Not until you dry out." Says Dean.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you. Just open the door." Sam says.

"You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you lied to me over and over again. I get it now. You couldn't help it."

"I'm not some junkie." Sam says.

"Really? I guess I've just imagined how strung out you've been lately." Dean says.

"You're actually trying to twist this into some kind of ridiculous drug intervention?" Sam asks.

"If it smells like a duck."

"Dean, I'm not drinking the demon blood for kicks. I'm getting strong enough to kill Lilith." Sam says.

"Strong?" Dean asks.

"Yeah."

"This is about as far away from strong as you can get. Try weak. Try desperate. Pathetic." Dean says.

"Killing Lilith is what matters. Or are you so busy being self-righteous you forgot about her?" Sam says.

"Oh, Lilith's gonna die. Bobby and I will kill her. But not with you."

"You're not serious." Sam says.

"Congrats, Sammy. You just bought yourself a benchwarmer seat to the apocalypse." Says Dean.

"Dean, look-no, wait-" Sam starts, but Dean shuts the window cover. "Come back here. Dean! Let me out of here! Dean! Let me out of here! Let me out! Dean!"

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Sam bangs on the door and circles the room; the room blurs. The light flickers. "Guys! Get down here! Something's coming!" He yells.

"Hello, Sam. It's a pleasure to see you again. Looks like I have you all to myself here. Goodness. How will we pass the time?" Alastair asks.

Sam is bound to a cross inside a devil's trap, gagged. "Don't. No, no, don't. Don't, don't. No-stop! Stop! Alastair-please. Please." He says. 

"So polite all of a sudden. Very nice. I appreciate that."

"No. Alastair, please. No, no-" Sam screams. He is neither gagged nor bound; he is on the cot in the middle of the devil's trap, arms over the open air on either side. "No. No. God, no! Please! Please, please. God!"

BOBBY'S LIVING ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Bobby pours two glasses of whiskey and a coffee to hands one to Dean and Elena. She wears a blanket over her arms. "You alright, darlin'?" Bobby asks.