27

( LIES )

"Mr. And Mrs. Milton?" Dean asks as they step in.

"We're from the Sheriff's department. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions." Sam says. There are two dead bodies lying in the floor. Their throats have been cut.

      Sam checks some powder on the floor near the dead bodies

Sam checks some powder on the floor near the dead bodies. "Sulfur. The demons beat us here. Whatever the deal is with this Anna girl-" He starts.

"Yeah, they want her. They're not screwing around. All right, so, I'm "Girl, Interrupted," Dean picks up some addressed envelopes. "And I know the score of the apocalypse, just busted out of the nut-box... Possibly using superpowers, by the way. Where do I go?"

Sam looks at family photographs and picks one up. "Hey, you got those sketches from Anna's notebook?" He asks.

"Yeah." Dean says.

"Let me see 'em. Check this out." Sam picks out a drawing of a stained-glass window.

"She was drawing the window of her church." Dean says.

"Over and over. If you were religious, scared, and had demons on your ass, where would you go to feel safe?" Sam asks.

CHURCH
[ ☼ ]

The Impala is parked in front of the church. Through a window, two figures can be seen going upstairs. Sam and Dean enter the attic with their guns drawn.

"Dean." Sam points with his gun towards a person hiding. "Anna?" They put away their guns. "We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help. My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean."

"Sam? Not Sam Winchester?" Anna asks.

"Uh, yeah." Dean says.

"And you're Dean. The Dean?"

"Well, yeah. The Dean, I guess." Dean says.

"It's really you. Oh, my god. The angels talk about you. You were in Hell, but Castiel pulled you out, and some of them think you can help save us." Anna says. "And some of them don't like you at all. They talk about you all the time lately. I feel like I know you."

"So, you talk to angels?" Dean asks.

"Oh, no. No, no way. Um, they probably don't even know I exist. I just kind of... overhear them." She says.

"You overhear them?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, they talk, and sometimes I just... hear them in my head." Anna says.

"Like... right now?" Asks Dean.

"Not right this second, but a lot. And I can't shut them out, there are so many of them."