31

( REVEALED )

CROSSROAD
[ ☾]

      Ruby burns her hex bag. "Hello, Ruby." Alastair says.

      "Alastair."

      "I have to say, I'm surprised to find you out in the open like this." Alastair says.

      "Yeah? Desperate times." Ruby says.

      "That they are. You looking for this?" Alastair takes out Ruby's knife. "Your gawky human friend gave it to me."

      "Keep it. I just came to talk." Ruby says.

      "About what? About how a demon is protecting an angel? We really must revoke your membership."

      "Look, I know I'm not employee of the month, but this-I never wanted to get in the middle of this." Ruby says.

      "Why are you here, Ruby?" Alastair says.

      "I'll give you the angel."

      "Will you? And in return?" Alastair asks.

      "I walk away. Me and the Winchester boys and the girl, both of them. This angel business is none of our business." Ruby says.

      "Hmm. You know...I'd always heard that you were a devious, cowardly little slut. You don't disappoint."

      "So, what do you say?" Ruby says.

      "It's interesting... Prudent." He says as two demons appear and grab Ruby from behind. "But, uh... Let me make you a... counteroffer."

BARN
[ ☾]

      "Look at that. It's so cute when monkeys wear clothes." Uriel says.

      "I'm dreaming, aren't I?" Dean asks.

      "It's the only way we could chat... since you're hiding like cowards."

     "Don't normally see you off leash. Where's your boss?" Asks Dean.

      "Castiel? Oh, he, uh... He's not here. See, he has this weakness. He likes you. Time's up, boy. We want the girl." Uriel says.

      "Wouldn't try that if I were you. See, she got her grace back. Full-blown angel now."

      "That would be a neat trick, considering..." Uriel takes out a necklace. "...I have her grace right here. We can't let Hell get their hooks into her."

      "Well, then why don't you just give her back her angel juice?" Dean asks.

      "She committed a serious crime."

      "What? Thinking for herself?" Dean asks.

      "This is our business, not yours. She's not even human... Not technically." Uriel says.

      "Yeah, well, I guess I just like being a pain in the pooper."

      "No. There's more. You cut yourself a slice of... angel food cake. Didn't you? Huh? You did." Uriel says.

      "What do you care? You're junkless down there, right? Like a Ken doll?" Dean asks.

      "Ooh. Well, it's your last chance. Give us the girl, or-"

      "Or what? What, you're gonna toss me back in the hole? You're bluffing." Dean says.

      "Try me. This is a whole lot bigger than the plans we got for you, Dean. You can be replaced."