32

( THE NEW ELENA )

ROAD
[ ☾]

      After the truck has finished rolling, Elena hits her head in the roof and is unable to move. She coughs as glass bits crumble to the ground. "Ahh!" She screams in pain. Running feet are heard coming by. "Hello!"

      Dean appears and scares her. She screams. "Elena, it's me." He says.

      "My seat belt...I think it's stuck. I can't-" She says.

      "Sh sh sh." Dean says and crouches to her level. "I'm gonna unbuckle your seat belt, but first I need you to put your hands on the roof."

      Elena does what he says. "Is this okay..." She cries.

      "It's perfect." Dean says. "On the count of three, I'm gonna unbuckle you, okay?"

      "Okay."

      "One...two...three!" Dean yells and Elena falls in the roof. He pulls her out of the truck and puts her in her feet. She can't seem to stand. "You're okay." Dean says, relieved.

      Elena opens her tear-filled eyes. "He slept with her." She says and turns unconscious. Dean looks around to make sure that no one thought he was kidnapping her. Dean picks her up bridal style and puts her in his Impala.

      Elena lays her head against the passenger side window of the Impala

      Elena lays her head against the passenger side window of the Impala. Dean looks over at her and smiles. "Wake up sleepy head." Dean says. She looks over at him and sits up.

      "Where are we?" She asks.

      Dean looks over at her. "I didn't want to wake you so I let you sleep in the car. Now we're on our way back to the motel." He says.

      "No!" Elena yells. "We're not going back. Just keep driving."

      "But-"

      "Keep driving." Elena demands.

        Later, Elena spots something and smiles. "Stop here." She says.