Chapter 2- Tenth Doctor VS Eleventh Doctor

"Well that was interesting," Olivia said trying to break the silence. I shook my head to try and clear my head of Christopher standing up for me, even though I was handling it by myself. I pushed my glasses up my nose and smiled.

"Yeah, that was. Um, I have to get to class, you know my parents will kill me if I'm late," I stated. Saying bye to everyone I walked to math. Walking into the classroom I walked to my normal seat in the back of the room.

Letting my mind drift away into a Harry Potter book I didn't notice a certain someone enter the room. Nor did I notice him in the desk next to me. I looked up and saw the same blue eyes that 'saved' me this morning.

"Well hello there. Stalking me I see," I said looking back at my book. Christopher laughed and looked at the front of the classroom.

"As cute as you are, I'm not stalking you. We just happen to have the same math class. I say its fate," he said gazing right back at me. I snorted.

"It's not fate. Just schedule planners. Although, if it was to be anything it would be a disappointment. I was hoping for the Tenth doctor, not you. Although you could do," I retorted as I looked up.

He gasped and put his hand over his chest like he was offended, "How could you hope for the tenth doctor when the eleventh is so much better?" I shook my head and laughed.

Before I could reply the teacher arrived. The whole lesson I was thinking about Christopher's comment about the Doctor. He must be mental to think that the Eleventh doctor is better than the Tenth. Trust me when I say I was surprised that he watched Doctor who, but it is on Netflix. Anyone can watch it.

"Kendra. Lessons done. Time to go," Christopher said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Move that hand away from my face before I bite it off and throw it to the crocodiles," I snapped. He jerked his hand away from my face and I smiled. He shook his head and walked away from me as I hurried to grab my stuff.

"You are full of surprises Kendra," he spoke over his shoulder.

"How is that?" I asked.

"With that cute exterior of yours no one would guess you could be so vicious. I was quite surprised when I saw how you handled what's her face," he turned around to face me as he spoke.

"First of all, I am not 'cute'. Second of all, I call Katherine Voldemort. And third, I've always been picked on by Katherine. It's normal. I can handle myself," I told him matter of fact. He looked at me in disbelief.

"It shouldn't be normal Kendra. I'm not going to let it be 'normal' for you anymore," He said as he looked me dead in the eye.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked.

"Because you won't help yourself," He said as he turned and walked away from me. I was stuck in my spot till I heard the bell ring.

What did he mean I don't help myself?

A/N

You guys have no idea how happy all of your comments and votes mean to me! I am so happy you guys like this story.  I hope you guys like Kendra because I absolutely love her as well as Christopher.

Anyways, once again I have no school tomorrow. More days for us to make up later in the year. BUT, it means I can write more, so YAY!

I Love You Guys
Xoxo Poseidons_Fury