Chapter 10- Gay Best Friends & Unwanted Visitors

I tried to hide my pain and regret from Olivia and Payton. They give their time up to hang out with me so I decided like I was ok. Truth was I wasn't. I wish I had listened to Christopher. Maybe I wouldn't feel as bad as I did now if I did.

The second we walked in the front of door of Olivia's house, she went over to her freezer to get her emergency stash of ice cream.

Payton and I stood in the front entryway for a bit before making our way into the back of her house where the kitchen and living room were.

"Do you have any whipped cream?" I asked, walking towards the counter.

"Duh." Olivia said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, what's your Netflix password?" Payton asked, trying to pull up the movie on Olivia's TV

"Yeah, what's the password?" I asked plopping onto the couch and waiting for Joey, Olivia's dog, to walk over to me. I laughed as he pranced over.

"I'll just input it in." she said walking over. She handed me the can of whipped cream and a pint of my favorite ice cream Vanilla. I was so glad she knew me so well.

"Where's my spoon?" I asked tugging the lid off.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Go get your own lazy bones."

I groaned but stood up.Muttering under my breath, "Think you can give me ice cream and not a spoon." She just snorted and flopped down on the couch next to Payton.

I grabbed the spoon out of the drawer and took the whipped cream from Liv. I spiraled a huge amount onto the ice cream and stabbed my spoon into it. I plopped back onto the couch and shoveled a spoonful of the ice cream into my mouth as Olivia put the movie on.

I had found it on Netflix when I was bingeing on romantic and teen fiction movies one night. I ad instantly loved it. When Olivia came out a few weeks ago, I had told her to watch it. She had liked it too, and now we were making Payton watch it with us.

*-*-*-*-*

I jumped off the couch knocking the empty ice cream tub, clapping really hard.
"Jeesh Ken, it's just a movie," Payton laughed. I turned around quickly and put my hand on my chest in mock offense.

"How dare you say that about my favorite movie!" I gasped. I burst out laughing and fell on top of them.

"Get offff!" Olivia complained, playfully shoving me off the couch.

I fell to the ground with a grunt and Joey ran over to me to sit on my lap.

"Ugh, Joe!" I said squirming slightly, trying to get him off of me. He was a fairly big dog.

Payton and Olivia just laughed.

"Aren't you going to do anything?"

"Nope!" They said together.

"Some friends you are...," I grumbled. I pushed Joey off and struggled to get up from the ground. I jumped up and grabbed Olivia and Payton's hands and pulled them off the couch. Pulling them behind me I sighed,"Well, now that we got the movie over with, now it's time to have some more fun!"

Olivia gave an annoyed sigh. "And what is this 'fun'?"

"BOOK SHOPPING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Well, let's go then!" Payton said. "Ken's driving!"

"It is your car so..." Olivia stated, still in that sassy-esque flat voice opening the front door.

"It is my car, I just don't want to drive. I'm too lazy," I replied.

"Wow. Just more proof that you are lazier than a cat."