Chapter 15- Together? Together.

I woke up the next morning with my face still wet from my tears last night. I had sat down to eat with Andy, and then had gone straight to bed.

Going to bed upset was never a good idea, and to be honest I could tell why. My eyes were still puffy and red, and my hair was a mess.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I still had to go to school today, but thankfully I wasn't in fear of being late.

Since I couldn't careless about putting on makeup, I put a black hoodie on and threw my hair in a ponytail.

"Hey," Andrew said when I came down the stairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book.

"Where's Payton?" I asked groggily.

"She hasn't come yet. Is she usually this late?"

" When did you start drinking coffee. And reading?" I asked sitting down at the table.

"I dunno," he shrugged.

I heard a ding from my phone and looked over at it. "Sorry I'm late, I'll be there soon." A text from Payton read.

"Hey, you hungry?" Andy asked, setting down his mug and book.

"Yeah, what do you have for me to eat?"

"There's leftover pizza."

"I'll take it."

He laughed and grabbed the pizza out of the fridge to heat up in the microwave. Waiting for my 'breakfast' I played around with my phone.

As my brother set the plate with the pizza slice on it, I heard the door open, and Payton came in.

"Oh," she said, caught off guard to see me already awake. When she recovered she said, "Seriously? You're feeding her pizza for breakfast. You have to be kidding me!"

"Do you want any?"

"Yes..."

Both of us laughed as Andy handed Payton a slice. She sat down in the chair that faced away from the kitchen, and started eating.

I finished my pizza quickly and stood up to grab my school things. I walked back over to where Andy stood and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye big bro, text me when Gen gets here ok?"

"Who's Gen?" Payton asked as the two of us walked down the stairs of my front porch.

"My brothers girlfriend and hopefully his soon to be fiancé. She's the one who convinced him to man up and make things up to me."

"I think I like her already." Payton said, looking at me over the top of the car. She then got in at the same time I did, and we continued our conversation. "I'm glad you're getting along so well with Andrew."

"I am too. I really missed him, no matter what shit he did to me. It hurt more when he left." I replied. It was a dark time when Andy left.

Payton started the car and backed out of the drive way. A second later, I got a text from Andy. "Seriously? You make Payton drive your car for you?"

"Yes. Don't judge, I'm lazy."

I looked up and saw him in the window, shaking his head at me.

I stuck my tongue out him and laughed when he did the same.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When I got to my locker, I saw Chris in the reflection of my mirror. I took a deep breath and walked over to him.