Chapter 5- Pancakes are amazing! School however is not.

Quick Pre-Chapter A/N here! This story takes place in February... sorry I didn't clarify that.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Kendra wake up!"

"GO AWAY! I'm still mad at you for hitting me."

"I made you pancakes! And it's a Friday!"

I peeked open one of my eyes and looked at Payton. I shot her a glare and said, "If you are lying to me I will not drive you to school."

"Fine, there are no pancakes. But, I can make you some while you get dressed," she sighed walking out of the room. I sat up slowly in bed and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and hurried over to my closet. Grabbing blue jeans, a sweater that went from white to sky blue, and my converse I got dressed. While I was curling my hair I heard my phone buzz.

Kendra! Guess what they brought back for Valentine's Day! -Allie

Picking up my phone I replied, What did they bring back?

The whole "Buy a flower and send it to who ever you want" thing. Aka, a charity fundraiser/popularity contest.

But, it's also a good way for you to tell Ryan you like him. I mean, You've Liked him forever. Time to woman up and tell him!

Yeah right! I'll tell Ryan when you tell Christopher.

For the last time, I don't like him like that. We only met yesterday.

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.

I turned off my phone and huffed. She has no idea what she's talking about. I barely know Christopher, there's no way I can have a crush on him.

I walked quietly down the hallway passing my parents empty bedroom. They hadn't been home for a month now, but I guess it's normal. They're never home.

The smell coming from the kitchen is amazing, and as I reached the bottom of the stairs i could tell my mouth was watering.

"PANCAKES!" I yelled as I jumped the last two steps. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the plate filled with pancakes. I stuffed one in my mouth and turned to Payton and yelled,"We have to get to school. And guess what? You are driving because I need two hands to eat these delicious pancakes. Now move!"

She playfully salutes me as I hand her my car keys. We walked to the car laughing about our future dogs Moony and Padfoot, and how we decided we would give Olivia two fish to make up for the dogs not being hers the crazy snowfall we would be getting over the weekend.

As we arrive at school with the stack of pancakes gone I groan. School. The bane of my existence. Running to my locker I am shocked to see Christopher standing there.

"Hey Chris, what's up?" I ask him, opening up my locker.

"Waiting for you so we can walk to class together." He stated.

"Well, I would love to walk to class with you. The only thing is I have to go to the library before class," I said looking at him.

"Monday then?"

"Yup," I answered smiling. He smiled back and turned away to walk towards the classroom. I watched him walk away down the red and white hallways till he was out of sight. When I turned back to my locker it was forced closed. I looked up and saw the familiar brunette I absolutely hated.

"Stay away from Christopher. He's mine, and will always be mine," Katherine warned me. I just rolled my eyes and opened my locker back up putting my backpack inside. "Did you hear me, or are you deaf as well as blind and stupid?"

I slammed my locker door shut and looked at her straight in the eyes and said," I am not deaf or blind and I sure as hell am not stupid. Mainly because I can take a hint and know when a guy wants nothing to do with me. So if you want to tell someone to stay away from him, you should tell yourself."

She stared at me for a while before walking away. I turned to walk to the classroom before I remembered I had to go to the library. Turning back around I walked to the library and picked out the second book in the Mortal Instruments series, The City of Ashes. I ran to the classroom and managed to get into the classroom before the teacher closed the door.

I slipped into my seat next to Chris just as Mrs. Dodds looked up from her computer.

"Nice timing! But what took you so long?" Chris asked.

"Oh you know, normal annoying high school girls."

A/N

Hello fellow weirdos! How are you guys? I'm good if you were wondering.

Just wondering, does anyone else hate Katherine with all their being? I mean, I hate her as a character and I have only wrote her a couple sentences of speech. Maybe it's just because I am super attached to my characters, especially Kendra.

I also just realized how terrible I am at writing Authors notes. I mean, normally people put in "Hey! How'd you like this chapter? Vote, Comment, and Share!" and I'm just like, they will tell me if they hate the story or not. And they can vote and comment on my story of they wanna.  For this chapter though, I would love if you could comment and vote that way I can know who is reading my story. If you do I will literally go like this:

Anyway, I love you guys and I hope to see you soon! Try not to get into to much trouble on the Interwebs, actually get into as much trouble as possible

Anyway, I love you guys and I hope to see you soon! Try not to get into to much trouble on the Interwebs, actually get into as much trouble as possible. Just don't get caught!

Xoxo Poseideons_Fury