Chapter 4- The Ice Cream Thief

I growled in frustration at how slow my friends were getting out of the car. I mean, can't they see how important it is for me to get ice cream in my system? I let out a sigh as Anna and Payton finally reach me with the others following behind them. The only person not here yet was Christopher.

"What took you guys so long? It takes 5 seconds to get out of a car. You took 2 minutes!" my friends laugh and hook their arms with mine walking me to the counter of Grayson's.

Grayson's is a very popular ice cream shop in my small town. The exterior made it look like something you might find in a Lego friends building set. On the inside it was filled with bright colors and kind faces. The shop just makes you feel at home, and don't get me started on the ice cream. It's heavenly!

We reached the counter and the worker smiled and said," Welcome to Grayson's. What can I get for you today?"

"One small chocolate chip cookie dough please!" I said cheerfully, happy to finally be getting Ice cream.

"Two small mint chocolate chips please!" Payton and Rose stated. They giggled as they finished the sentence together.

"One small vanilla," Olivia stated looking bored.

"A small cotton candy for me!" Anna rushed.

"Ooooooh! And a banana one for me!" Allie yelled. Jacob didn't want any (which was weird, since the kid once ate 10 different flavors in one sitting) so we paid for all the ice cream and sat down at a table that could fit all of us.

After 5 minutes (what is up with everyone taking five minutes to get out of a car) Christopher finally walked through the door. I waved him over and he smiled as he walked over. He sat next to me and looked at my ice cream.

"Care to share your ice cream Kendra?" He asked. I cradled my ice cream close to me and shook my head vigorously.

"Get your own Eleven. I waited all day for this ice cream," I said, as I slapped his hand. He laughed and walked towards the counter to buy his ice cream.

"Oh my goodness! You guys are so cute together! And you already have a nickname for him!" Payton gushed. My cheeks heated up and I choked on my Ice cream as Olivia rolled her eyes.

"We are friends, and I just met him. Plus, I only call him Eleven because he thinks the eleventh doctor is better than the tenth. Which is crazy in my opinion," I said covering my blush. They gave me a look and I shot a glare at them. "Can we please talk about something else?"

"Sure, how about college plans? We are seniors," Jason said. Olivia, Payton, and I looked at each other.

"ROOMIES!" We yelled together. We had planned since 7th grade to go to the same college and to live together. We wouldn't let the others forget either. It was a pretty popular topic for us.

Christopher laughed as he walked towards us with his ice cream. He sat back down next to me and I quickly took some of his ice cream and shoved it in my mouth. Looking at me in surprise I smiled hugely at him.

"You just- WHY?" He said still shocked.

"My ice cream was melting," I said innocently.

"So that makes it ok to take my ice cream?" he asked.

"Yup!" I said nodding happily. He glared at me qaaand moved his ice cream away from me. I pouted and said,"Awww. I wanted more. You are no fun!" Everyone laughed and watched as I finished my ice cream unhappily.

We talked about a lot of things at the ice cream shop. Where we would go for college, family drama, relationships, everything. It was amazing, and much different from before. Christopher made the group more colorful and everyone liked him.

On the way out I pulled Christopher to the side and said,"Hey, if you want you can sit with us at lunch. Unless you don't want to and would rather sit with people who help with your bad boy image because that would be ok too."

"Kendra!" He said putting his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him as I stiffened at his touch. He smiled and replied," I would love to sit at your table for lunch."

He dropped his hands off my shoulders and walked away before I was able to function properly again. By the time I got in the car Payton and Anna were already rocking out to my radio.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"We've been ready for two whole minutes, "Annalise exaggerated, mimicking me from earlier.

"Ha ha," I said smartly. I gave her a glare through the mirror and added," I can kick you out of this car you know."

"I know. You just love me to much to do it," She replied sticking her tongue out at me from the back seat.

I started driving as I uttered my next few words, "You don't know that." I let out a gasp as I feel sharp pain from the back of my head, "ANNA! Never hit the driver!"

"It wasn't me!" Anna cried holding her hands up in surrender. I turned to Payton.

"You slapped me?" She nodded her head. "WHY?"

"Cause it was fun."

Lets just say I was mad at Payton for the whole ride home.

A/N

May I just say how freaking amazing you guys are? All the love and support I have been getting is amazing! I love you guys! This story is super fun to write and I am so happy you guys enjoy it!

So, what fandoms are you guys in? I'm kind of curious because I wanna know what fandoms everyone's in. Also because Phase likes to introduce me to random fandoms (Thanks for that. Makes my Friday nights so much more interesting! Especially with Doctor Who being taken off Netflix ).

Anyway, once again I love you guys!
Xoxo Poseideons_Fury

P.S. Check out Julidiamond15 's story Agent 15. It's really good!