1

Hey everyone! This is my new story! Hope you guys enjoy this and don't forget to vote/comment!

I was running. Running as fast as I could possibly go. My legs burning, my heart beating rapidly, my hair flying. I kept running and running and running. I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I was running away from something. Until I hit something. At first I thought it was a street lamp or a trash can, but when I fully opened my eyes from closing it when I was running, I found out it was a person. A tall, hot, muscular man! We made eye contact. His eyes, the perfect grey shimmering from the street lights. It felt like everything stopped for a moment. I know cliche right? But that was the only way to describe it.

"Watch where you're going." The mystery man said and walked away. Who was that guy? I decided to go to my best friend's house since I didn't want to go back to hell which was my house.

It was a quick 2 minute walk to my best friend's house. I didn't even bother knocking because I'm a boss ass bitch and could do what ever I want.

"Hey Jesse! Where you at?" I asked putting my jacket on the couch.

"Hoe, who said you could come in?" I followed that sound into the kitchen where she was baking.

"Me bitch. The fuck are you tryin' to do?" I ask looking at the mess.

"I'm baking cookies." she took out the freshly baked tray of cookies and showed it to me. I gladly took one to realize that it was so hot, it was hotter than me.

"Be careful, they're still hot."

"Yeah, thanks for telling me after I got burned." I blew on my fingers hoping that would help the stinging pain, but it didn't really make a difference.

"Apply cold water to your hand. It helps." I ran my hand through cold water and the stinging pain went away. Not immediately, but it went away.

"Why are you even baking? You rarely do that. Aw, have your senses finally come through, making you realize that you're my bitch?" I said in an innocent voice.

"Very fucking funny. I almost forgot to laugh." She gave me a stare that looked like she wanted to strangle me.

"No but seriously, why you baking?"

"Well there's this really hot girl that I kinda have a thing for" Did I forget to mention that Jessy is fluent in the beautiful language called gay? "And she's coming over tonight."

"Aw, my little girl's all grown up." I squeezed her cheeks, but I sadly got a punch in the stomach for that.

"Do you have yourself a boy toy yet? I'd love to meet him."

"Yeah I wish. I'm more single than Beyoncé's song 'all the single ladies'."

"Don't worry. Your time will come. I can feel it in my breasts." She cupped her boobs. Have you ever had a feeling in your gut? Well that's the same thing for Jesse, but instead of her gut, it's her boobs. Like Karen from "Mean Girls". She could tell when it's gonna rain with her boobs. "And my boobs are never wrong."

"What about your little date tonight? Can your boobs tell you that it's gonna turn out well?" I asked poking her right boob. Apparently boobs are really soft and squishy. I thought they would be firm and bouncy. Huh. The more you know.

"Oh please. I don't need my breasts to tell me if my date is gonna go well. I know that this night is gonna be great." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I don't really believe in her boobs. One time her boobs told her that I was gonna have a great day. Turned out, I flunked a test, got a strawberry smoothy spill on me, and I fell down the stairs. From then on, I never trusted her knockers again.