9

AY YO!! Please vote!!!!!! Enjoy....

FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M LATE TO SCHOOL!!!! I was running around in my room trying to look for my calculus homework as I was trying to put my pants on and brush my teeth. I only have 5 minutes until class starts and it takes me 20 minutes to get to school. I just HAD to forget to set my alarm on. To make things even worse, I have a test first period and I know I'm not gonna be able to make it.
I finally found my homework on the floor, under my desk. I quickly finish putting my pants on and rinsing out my mouth, and ran out the door. I didn't have enough time to eat anything or say bye to my parents.
Just when I closed the door behind me, I realized that I forgot my keys. I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH!! I decided not to get it and started running. 2 minutes into running, a car stopped in front of me. Oh no, I ain't about to fall for the "you want some candy" trick. The window from the car started rolling down but I was not about to get kidnapped. NOT TODAY! I didn't get a chance to see who the driver was because I was already sprinting down the block, but the car kept chasing me. OH HELL TO THE NO! I ran even faster, my heart pumping, my hair flying, my pants starting to fall down because I forgot to wear a belt. It was still no use because I was only running about 5 miles an hour. I only ran down one block and I'm already panting. Man, how do people run for more than 25 laps on the pacer test? I start dying after 3.
The car drove up to me and I saw who the driver was. "Need a lift?"
"What the fuck, Zac. I thought you were gonna kidnap me!"
"Please. I'd feel bad for whoever would want to take you. I mean, have you met yourself? You are mad annoying."
"Bitch please. I'm a great companion." I opened the door and hopped in.
"I didn't know you drive, let alone have a car." I said putting on my seatbelt.
"You don't know a lot of things about me."
"It's because you don't tell me things."
"Our relationship is strictly business." He kept his eye on the road, not looking at me once since I got in.
"If you're gonna be following me, at least be friends with me. You don't even follow me on Instagram or Snapchat. That's cruel."
"Well SECRET AGENTS can't have social media."
"Right." I sometimes forget that he's a secret agent. I just see him as my body guard.
"You don't have to wait for me after school today. I'm going on a date with Hunter after his practice."
"Ugh. Hunter? Seriously? Out of all the guys that you can date, why him?"
"Why don't you like him? It's not like he's done anything to you."
"He just seems like the type of guy to date everyone. He gets with one person, breaks their heart and move onto another person." Zac started to sound annoyed just talking about Hunter.
"Well he's not like that."
"How do you know? You've only met him once."
"Well how do you know that he's a playboy?" He went silent for a good 2 minutes, showing that he's been stalking him for me.
"Look, that's not the point. He could hurt you emotionally or physically. We don't know what he's capable of. He could be a psycho for all we know."
I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he sounded. "Stop being so paranoid, will you? I think I can protect myself from ONE person."

The car came to a full stop in front of a red light. He took his hands off the steering wheel and stares at me intensely. "Really? You can PROTECT yourself from one person? What about all those times I've saved you? They were all just ONE person."
"Okay, first of all, you've only saved me twice, and secondly, I can't fucking beat up a VAMPIRE! Just let me go on this one date and if anything bad happens, I won't see him again, okay?"
Zac put his hands back on the wheel, and the car started moving. I'm guessing his answer is yes????

I got to school during the beginning of period 2. I guess I'm taking the test in the library later. As I was walking in the halls, I spotted Jessy and walked toward her.
"Who's got two thumbs and going on a date later? This guuuuyyy." I laughed when I approached her.
"Where you guys going?"
"I don't know yet. We'll probably grab something to eat after his practice."
"Ohhh Kalen's dating a football player!!! Bitch, you're gonna have so much sex!! At least that's what football players do in movies."
"Could you please lower your voice? Antarctica could probably hear you from here. Besides, this is just our first date. Who knows? He could be a dickwad and I'll never want to see him again."
Jess and I started walking to English class together.
"What if he turns out to be a really nice and charming guy?"
"Then I might go on a second date with him."
"And have lots of sex too."
"Will you please shut up about that? I don't know if he's the one that I want to lose my virginity to."
"Oh come on Kalen. Don't be a pussy about it and just fuck him or have him fuck you, or maybe you'll both fuck each other."
I stared at her with one of my brows arched. "I'm not worried about who's fucking who. I just don't know if I'm ready yet. Besides I'm still young and have so much ahead of me." Jess and I took our seats next to each other in class.
"Bitch, shut the fuck up with all that 'I'm young and have potential' shit. We both know your life is a fucking mess. Look, if you don't think you're ready, don't push yourself. You'll regret it."
"Oh, so now you're supporting me with my decision? Bipolar ass bitch." I rolled my eyes when the bell rang.
"Okay, today we will be talking about Huckleberry Finn. Please take out your books and turn to chapter 5." The teacher kept going on about Huck and Jim's relationship in the book, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy thinking about Hunter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote!!
-S