5

YOOOOO!!! HIT THAT VOTE AND FOLLOW BUTTON!!! THANKS!!!!!!!

"How mad would you have to be for you to kill me?" I asked Zac. We were both in his room just talking. It was around 6 in the morning and the sun still wasn't up.
"I'd have to be REALLY mad. Like to the point where I can't take your shit anymore. Don't worry though, you're probably not gonna get me mad enough for me to want to kill you."
I didn't know how to respond to that so I just nodded. "Cool."
Zac looked down on his phone to check what time it was. "The sun should be coming up in an hour or so."
I nodded again. I looked around his room, not knowing what to talk about and in the corner of my eye, I saw Zac take out chapstick and applied it on his lips. I stared at him with my eyes scrunched together, giving him a what the fuck look.
"What? Vampire lips get chapped too. Just because I'm dead, it doesn't mean that I don't care about my skin. Gosh." Wow, sassy much?
"It's already 6, why can't I go home already?" I whined.
"Because the sun still isn't up and I have to protect you." He used the same tone that I gave him before.
"Can't you just walk me home?" I looked up at him and he thought about for a quick minute.
"I don't feel like walking."
Is this bitch serious? He has all the time in the world to fucking rest, but he's too TIRED to walk me home? You know what? Fuck this shit. I'm out. I got up and headed for the door before I was stopped by him.
"Where are you going?" He grabbed onto my wrist tight enough for me to not be able to get out of his hold.
"If you're not gonna walk me home, then I'll do it myself." I tried to get out of his strong grasp, but I didn't have enough strength for it.
He rolled his eyes, threw his head back, and groaned, looking like a 10 year old having a fit in the middle of the supermarket. "Ugh. Fine." He grabbed his phone and walked out the door with me.
As we were walking out of the woods, Zac kept mumbling to himself about how impatient I was because I only had to stay another hour until the sun comes up.
Well it ain't my fault that I don't wanna spend the night at a house of someone that I just met not even a week ago.
Halfway through the walk, I realized that I forgot my keys at his house. "Shit. I don't have my house keys."
Zac went into his pocket and took out a key. "I have a spare."
Great. That's not weird or creepy at all. We continued to walk in silence. It wasn't a comfortable silence, it was more of an awkward silence.
I kept trying to start a conversation, but I just didn't know how to start or what to talk about. Every time I was gonna say something, I looked up at him and opened my mouth to speak. However, no sound came out.
"Stop looking at me, it's getting weird." He kept looking straight forward, not even a glance at my direction. I quickly averted my eyes from him and instead, looked down on the ground.
"So...What do you do when you're not watching me? Hit on girls? Watch porn? Get laid?"
"Why are all of your options sexual?" He looked down at me this time.
"I don't know" I shrugged "I guess I get the feeling that you're the type of person that's very sexual. Not in a weird way if that's what you're thinking." I heard a light chuckle from him.
"Well you know. I do ordinary stuff."
"What kind of ordinary stuff?" I pushed him to open up to me.
"I don't know. Like make reports or clean the dishes." Okay first of all, making a report isn't THAT ordinary and second of all, he doesn't eat. WHY DOES HE NEED TO CLEAN DISHES?
"I don't believe cleaning dishes is very ordinary." He gave me a confused look "I thought you couldn't eat human food. Why do you need to clean dishes?"
He chuckled again, scratching the back of his head. "You got me there. Anyways, what I do during my free time isn't important. I also don't get paid enough to answer your stupid questions."
"I only asked you one question though."
"One too many." What the fuck? This bitch is about to catch these hands.
I stopped in the middle of my tracks. He looked back at me, looking like he's getting annoyed by me.
"Why did you stop?"
I crossed my arms against my chest. "If you're getting so annoyed by my ONE question, then you may go." I ain't about to be disrespected like that.
"You're being so petty, Kalen. You're mad that I got annoyed by your question? If you want an apology, you ain't getting one because your reason is so stupid." McScuse me bitch? He thinks I'M being over dramatic?
Okay, now that I think about it. I may have been a tad over dramatic.
I followed behind him quietly, making sure to not say anything that will get on his nerves.
We finally arrived at my house and he opened the door for me. "Thanks" I mumbled to him.
"Don't get into any trouble kiddo." He walked off the porch and made his way to wherever he's off to.

____________________________________
THANKS SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!! Please don't forget to vote and follow me! Comment and please let me know how you're liking this book so far!
-S