18

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

"Oh my god! You have to tell me everything!" Jess and I went over to the "Smoothie Shack" that was by my house, we were talking about my relationship with Zac.
"I mean we aren't really dating, more like seeing each other? He hasn't asked me out, but we told each other that we liked one another. Is it bad that I really hope he asks me to be his boyfriend soon?"
Jessy was smiling from ear to ear, "I knew you guys were gonna be together! These bad boys never lie." She caressed her boobs.
I rolled my eyes, "Oh, what would I do without you and your majestic tits?"
"You'd be a mess, honey. And not just a mess, a hot mess, like a scorching mess-"
"Okay we get it, I'm nothing without you and your psychic boobs." We had a laughing fit about me calling her tits psychic. "So what about you? How are you and what's her face?"
She rolled her eyes, "First of all, 'what's her face' has a name, it's Lora. And secondly, we're okay I guess."
"Just okay? Aren't you two in love?" I batted my eyelashes, teasing her.
"Ha ha you're so funny! You should be a comedian or something." Sarcasm laced in Jessy's voice, "but no, seriously, all we have is sex. We never actually hang out or go on dates, we just fuck."
"So y'all are fuck buddies?"
"Kinda not really? We're fuck girlfriends."
I nodded in understanding.
"Hey so I have a weird question." I changed the subject, "Would you be down to turn me?"
"Turn you, what? Turn you back around into your lane?"
I scoffed, "You know what I mean, bitch. Would you wanna turn me into a... werewolf." I whispered the last part so no one could overhear us talking.
"Bitch! Hell to the fucking no! I will never turn you." She said loudly, catching attention from some people.
"But why?" I whined.
"Because, stupid, you'll never be able to survive as a supernatural, and you better not ask Zac to turn you either because we both know you got him wrapped around your finger." She shook her finger at me.
I sighed in defeat. Ugh, what a bitch.
Jess walked me back to my house, and we started getting into the whole supernatural system thing.
"So you're telling me, every werewolf has a mate?" Jess nodded. "Then why are my parents getting a divorce if they're mates?"
"Because they're not mates." Wait what?
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that when they got married, they were never mates. The reason why your parents are getting a divorce is because your father found his mate, and your mom was deeply in love with him and didn't want him to leave her, but one thing led to another, and now your parents hate each other."
"Wait, how do you know about all of this?"
"Umm hello? My mom is friends with your mom, and you know how moms are, they just love spilling the tea." She ain't wrong.
We arrived at my house and Jess walked me to my front door, "It was so nice hanging out again, I feel like I never see you anymore." Jess whined.
"Yeah I know, ever since I found out about everything, I've only been able to stay with Zac, and 'never leave his sight.' But it was good catching up, we better hang out again soon, bitch."
"You got it, bitch." We chuckled, and talked for a few more minutes before she had to leave.
When I walked upstairs to my room, Zac was already in there, with the lights dimmed, and candles lit. It was cute.
"What's all this?"
"Well, you wanted me to formally ask you out. So... Kalen Theodore Miller, will you go out with me, and be my official boyfriend?" I laughed at how far he took my comment. The whole candle and soft music playing is romantic and all, but it's kinda... cliché. I'm not gonna try to ruin this moment though, I'll make fun of him later.
"Actually, I already have a boyfriend, sorry." I joked, and he played along.
"Oh, well is he hot?"
"Very."
"Is he caring?"
"Indeed." 
"Is he funny?"
"Sometimes."
"Is he prettier than me?"
"Much."
"Come here." He pulled me by my waist and kissed me with so much desire. I like this side of Zac, he's all cute and mushy, but after the kiss he immediately ruined the moment by turning off the music, and blowing out all the candles.
"Jesus, I didn't know how much longer I could handle being 'romantic,' and 'cute.'" He scoffed, "I mean don't take it the wrong way, I'd love being all gross and cliché for you, but I can't hold out for long."
I rolled my eyes, "You can't even do one full romantic gesture?" He shrugged.
"Sorry, but that's just how I am, I'm not that into showing affection."
"Oh, but you'd kiss me?"
"That's different."
"Different how?" I crossed my arms.
"Okay fine, kissing and fucking is the most affection I'll show."
"Fucking is literally the most affection anyone can show."
"Not if you're just hooking up."
"You could show affection, even if you're hooking up with someone." I argued back.
"Oh my god, we've been boyfriends for less than a minute and we've already had our first fight."
I won this argument, him saying that, is just a way of saying "I give up."
"It's because you're acting dumb."
"Okay, fine I'm dumb. Now can we end this?" See? I won.
"Yes, but only if you admit that you lost this argument with me."
He sighed, "Yeah sure, I lost." He put his hands around my waist again, "Come here, boyfriend." He pulled me close and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
Zac and I spent the rest of the day just hanging out and talking about irrelevant shit. Currently we were playing "would do rather."
"Would you rather, eat human food, or only drink expired blood?" I asked.
"Ugh, can I pick neither? They both sound gross."
"Nope, you have to pick one."
It took him a minute to think, "I guess human food, expired blood is the worst."
"What does expired blood taste like?"
"It's like a mix between expired milk and goat cheese, but a little bit more sour and super thick." I gagged at that, expired milk and goat cheese? Gross!
"Okay, you're turn," he turned to me, "would you rather, be able to fly or turn invisible?"
"Oh that's easy, fly. Imagine all the places I could go, by just flying. I would never be in traffic, and I wouldn't need to get a ride from anyone."
"Well except me." I looked at Zac in confusion, "You may not be 'getting' rides from anyone, but you'll for sure be riding me." He made what I said so sexual, what a horny bitch.
I rolled my eyes at him, "Who said I'd ride you? Maybe I don't wanna fuck."
"Don't worry, I know you wanna fuck."
"Ummm I don't think so." I joked.
"Come on, no one can resist this." He pulled up his shirt and showed off his abs, I couldn't help but look. I mean they're so defined and hot, and his v-line, HIS FUCKING V-LINE!!! Fuck, now I'm getting horny.
I reached out and traced his abs slowly, I started at his chest, then his ribs, went down to his navel, and onto the button of his pants. I could see his usual bulge, before he's all hard, and man, that's a big ass bulge. His dick must be huge when it's hard.
"Take off your pants." I whispered.

Ahhh!!! That's the end of this chapter! I hope you guys liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote for it!