3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Supernatural creatures with fangs. Vampires, Werewolves, Nanaue. What the fuck is a Nanaue? I scrolled down the page a little more to get some information about it. It's half human half shark. Ummm okay?
After about an hour of Google searches, I got pretty tired and decided to take a nap. I'll just put these thoughts on hold for a few minutes.
....I woke up and looked around to see that it was already dark out. I checked the time on my phone only to find out that it's 1 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and stretched to get rid of the tiredness. I got up and went down to the kitchen, but I just remembered that there's no food in there. I went back to my room and changed. I grabbed my phone and car keys. I left the house and gently closed the door, not wanting to wake mom and dad of their slumber.
I drove around town to see if I was in the mood for anything. I decided to get some chipotle. I parked my car across the street from the restaurant and started walking towards the small chipotle.
I walked up to a chipotle employee that was behind the counter and told her my order.
"Hi, can I get a burrito bowl with chicken, pinto beans, cheese, and guacamole?"
"Anything else?" She asked putting a scoop of guacamole into the bowl.
"No thanks."
"That will be $12.00" I handed her a twenty dollar bill and she gave me back $8 in change.
"Thanks." I took my bag of chipotle and walked out the door and to my car.

On my way towards the car, I felt something follow me. I turned around, but no one was there. I shrugged it off, not think anything of it. However, I still cant get that feeling out of my system. I turned around, and again there was no one. I pushed that feeling away and took out my car keys. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me.

"You know, for a mysterious guy like you, you're not really that stealthy." I turned around and faced none other than Zac. "What are doing?"
"I was just trying to check up on you"
"Oh really? Why do you need to check up on me?" I crossed my arms.
"Well I mean you were pretty much attacked by something recently, aren't you shaken?"
"At first, but not anymore."
"Oh" he scratched the back of his neck "I better get going then."
"Bye." I turned around to open my car door.

...I parked my car in the driveway and got out with my bag of food. As I was getting my keys out to open the front door, I was grabbed from behind.
WHY DOES ALL THESE BAD THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?
I tried to fight the guy off, but he was way too strong for me. Out of nowhere, Zac came and grabbed me. He walked in front of me with his arms out to protect me.
"What are you doing Zac? Why are you protecting a human?" The man who tried to grab me stalked closer to us.
"You can take any human you'd like, just not this one"
"A human's a human. It has blood and that's all I need from it." The man smiled with fangs out.
"No, NOT THIS ONE."
"Why?"
"Because." Zac couldn't really find a reason why I shouldn't be taken.
"Because?"
"Because he's my friend."
"Zac please. You're friends with a human? That can't be possible. BITE HIM."
"No!" Zac roared back at the man.
"Are you serious? Come on Zac. Don't you want to taste that metal taste from his blood? Or bite right into his skin and see all this red liquid dripping out?" Zac looked at me and it seemed like he thought about it, but soon snapped out of it.
"No, I don't want to eat him!"
"Fine, then it's your loss." The man shrugged and walked away.
Zac turned around to face me "are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Who was that?"
He looked around to make sure nobody was watching. "I'll tell you everything as long as you come with me."
I agreed and he brought me to his house through the woods.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at his house. He opened the door for me and motioned for me to sit down on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked me as he walked to the kitchen.
"Just water please." He came back with a glass of water and placed it on the coffee table in front of me.
"Thanks."
"So what you just saw before and the last time. Ummm I don't really know how to start this." He scratched the back of his neck. "I guess I'll just come out and say it. I'm a vampire."

"You're a WHAT?"
"A vampire."
"I heard you the first time. The real question is vampires don't exist."
"First of all, that's not a question, and secondly, we very much do exist. We've just been hiding from humans because they'll hunt us down."
I just sat there staring at him with disbelief.
"I'm sorry, but I need a minute to take this all in."
"Take your time."
"So, why do other vampires keep trying to kill me? I mean it's not like I'm the only human in town."
"Well you actually are." Zac mumbled.
"What?"
"You're the only human in town."
"How? What about my parents? What about all my friends?"
"You're parents are werewolves and so are your other friends. This whole entire town is pretty much filled with werewolves and other creatures." HOLD THE FUCK UP! MY PARENTS AND JESSE ARE WEREWOLVES????!!!!
"How do you know this?"
"I'm an agent. I work for the Supernatural High Intelligence Team. Also known as SHIT. I was hired to protect you."
"But why would they send a vampire? Not a werewolf or some other kind of creature? And they should really change their name. "
"That I don't know. But all I know is that I'm suppose to protect you."
"So am I a werewolf too?"
"No. You were adopted." All this now makes sense. I never looked like any of my parents. They never told me much about their past and how they met. It was only because they needed to keep their secret.
"But why didn't anyone tell me that I was adopted or that they were werewolves?"
"It was to protect themselves. They didn't know how you'd be like in the future. If they were to tell you, you could easily kill them. The only reason why I'm telling you all this is because I got permission from your parents and the organization."
My whole world just FUCKING changed.