21

Zac's been a little less clingy recently, but he's just always worried. He'd walk me to school, and I'd walk home with Jessy, but I'd have to text him the second I get out. I'd basically have to update him about everything I'm doing. This is still kinda annoying, but at least he isn't going everywhere I am. But I get it, he just wants me to be safe.
"Kalen, how about this one?" Jess held up a pink sleeveless top. She's trying to pick out a cute outfit for a party her and I are going to later tonight. Hopefully all goes well, the last time I went to a party, things didn't end so well.
I took a long look at the shirt, "Nah, I don't think that shade of pink is your color." She rolled her eyes and went back into her closet, searching for another top.
"Okay, what about this one?" She held up a white top that had a plunged neck line.
"Okay, baddie! Your tits are gonna pop out with this one!"
She laughed, "Hell yeah they are! Mama's gonna get laid bitch!" 

"Are you gonna bring Lora with you to the party?" I asked.

"Nah, she said she's busy with homework and projects since finals are coming up. But told us to have fun, so I'm gonna do exactly that." Jess took off her shirt to change in front of me, showing her boobs off. Thank god I'm gay, seeing a girl's boob is so...ugh. I don't know how straight men do it. 

I stopped answering Zac's messages the second he heard Jess and I were going to a party. God, I get with one guy who almost rapes me, and suddenly I "shouldn't be going to parties." He just doesn't understand that I'm practically an adult and I've grown as a person. I just won't ever go near a white guy with a cliché name. Then again, I am with a guy name Zac. I can't ever win can I?

Jess and I pulled up to a huge house with the music blasting so loud, I can hear it down the block. We're gonna have so much fun tonight! We made our way inside and got ourselves a drink. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but the girl who gave to me said it's jungle juice. I took a small sip of it and it wasn't bad, it doesn't even taste like there's alcohol in it. 

We both finished our cup and got another, then another, then another, until I lost count. Jess and I were dancing all night long, she was grinding on me and I was grinding on her. We honestly looked like some hot ass bitches on the dance floor...or a hot mess because of how drunk we are. My entire head was spinning, I was sweating, and I could barely balance myself. But boy am I having fun. 

Jess and I both started heading out because it was getting late and we were just way too out of it. As I stepped out of the house, I missed a step and went stumbling down. FUCK THAT HURT. 

"Oohh shiiiitt. Arre youu okaaaay?" Jess slurred drunkly. Yeah this bitch is GONE. She tried to help me up but she could barely stand upright herself, how was she gonna help me up?

The second I tried to put any weight on my right leg, my ankle almost gave out and I fell back onto the floor. Shit, did I just sprain my ankle? WHY ME!! No! I can do it, I'll just prop myself up on the mailbox. Yeah, I can do that. I started to shift my weight to my right leg and pain immediately hit me. Nope I can't do it. I wish Zac was here, I shouldn't have been such a dick to him and listened. 

Almost as if he was reading my thoughts, I saw him stand in front of me. "Oohh heyyy. Whatcha doin herrre?" I slurred drunkly.

"Clearly getting a show." Zac chuckled. What an ass, he's not even gonna try to help me up?

I didn't have the brain power to ask for help, instead, I lifted both of my arms in his direction, insinuating on lifting me up. 

"Nope, I'm not helping you. You said you can handle yourself." Zac said crossing his arms. 

"Pleeeease." I whined. Why can't he just be a good boyfriend and help a guy out?

"No, Kalen. I'm not gonna help you." 

"Oh shiiiit Kalen! Why arrre you on the floooor?" Jess drunkenly asked. Is this bitch serious? She saw me fall. 

"Zac, pleeeease help me." I pouted at him. Zac rolled his eyes and finally gave in. 

"Fine, but only because I'm your guard, I have to." He picked me up bridal style. A wide grin grew on my face. I kissed his cheek to thank him, but he just rolled his eyes at me again. 

He put me in his car and assisted Jess in as well and started driving. 

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jess started to gag.

"NO! YOU BETTER NOT THROW UP IN MY CAR, JESS!" Zac screamed. Jess started looking a bit pale and green. 

Zac pulled over and she flung the door open to throw up on the floor outside. Gross. 

"I feel better now, you can keep driving." She shut the door and Zac continued to drive. The entire time he was looking at the rearview mirror to make sure Jess doesn't get queasy again. I'm surprised how much he cares about this car, I never really noticed how clean he keeps it. There's not even a spec of dirt on the floor. He must have a lot of free time. 

We dropped Jess off at her place, and we started driving back home. I didn't know I fell asleep until I woke up in front  of my house. 

"Hey, how you feelin'?" Zac said quietly. My head was already pounding, I know I'm gonna get a hang over tomorrow. 

"Like shit."I groaned.

"Yeah, you look like it too." This bitch! I flipped him off and closed my eyes to try to help with the dizziness. 

Zac got out of the car and went to my side and picked me up bridal style. I helped him close the car door shut and grabbed his keys to unlock the front door. We had to be quiet since it was 2am and my parents were asleep, I didn't wanna wake them. 

Zac laid me down on my bed and helped me undress because I was still dizzy and a bit uncoordinated. He was gentle the entire time and put my blanket over me. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Zac giving me a kiss on the forehead.