11

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

After Hunter and I had our ice cream date, he drove us back to his house. He gave me a tour of the place, and we went upstairs to his bedroom to chill. He has a large white door, his walls were baby blue, he has his own bathroom, and a big fluffy bed.
"Make yourself at home." He motioned me to the bed and I awkwardly sat down. Whenever I go to a person's house for the first time, I always feel awkward.
He sat next to me on the bed and placed his hand on my thigh. I looked at him, and he stared back at me, looking like he wants to do the "deed".
I quickly pushed his hand off "sorry, I don't think I'm ready for this."
He ignored me and placed his hand back onto my thigh, slowly going up my leg "Of course you're ready, isn't this why you wanted to date me? So we can have sex?"
I pushed his hand off again and scooted a bit further away from him. This just made him want me more. This time, he sat even closer to me and started to rub my chest and thigh.
I immediately stood up, feeling heat go up to my cheeks "I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong idea. I don't want to have sex."
"What do you mean?" He pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms down. He kissed my neck as I tried so hard to make him stop.
"Come on, I know you want this." I kept shaking my head.
"No, I really don't. Please stop."
"I'll take care of you, I promise." He held both of my wrists with one of his hands, and he used his free one to go into my pants.
"Hunter, I told you that I don't want this."
He ignored me and continued to pull my pants down. I tried to get out of his hold, but he was too strong.
"Will you stop moving?"
"No! HUNTER I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STOP! NO MEANS-" he placed his hand over my mouth to shut me up, but I bit his hand instead. He pulled his hand away and looked at me in anger.
"Oh, you're gonna pay for this."
"Hell no I'm not." I kicked him in his balls and punched his face, and made a run for it. I was going so fast, I almost tripped going down the stairs. In the corner of my eye, I saw Hunter go after me. Shit shit shit! I threw open the door and kept running towards my house. In a blink of an eye, I was in a hold by Zac.
"Kalen, are you okay?" What was Zac doing here? Who cares, I'm glad that he's here.
"Hunter tried to fucking rape me."
"What! See I told you he was trouble."
"Yeah, yeah, you're right, okay? He's close behind."
"Go home, I'll take care of him." Zac let me go from his hold, and I started running back home.
I can't believe Hunter is a no good play boy who just wants to fuck everyone! Why can't I ever fall for the good ones?
After running for about 15 minutes, I finally arrived at my house, only to remember that I forgot my keys this morning! I starting ringing the doorbell, hoping someone was in my house. Fortunately, my parents were home and I interrupted their argument when I rang the doorbell. At this point, I don't really care if they argue. It seems like they argue everyday and over something stupid, like not washing the dishes, or putting too much salt in the potatoes.
I went upstairs to my room, and grabbed my phone to call Jess. She picked up after 3 rings.
"Hello?"
"Hey bitch, I got some shit for you." I laid on my bed. When it comes to phone calls, I never know what to do. Like, do you walk around? Sit down?
"Spill the tea hun."
"So I almost got raped by Hunter."
"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALMOST GOT RAPED BY HUNTER?" Jess was practically screaming into the phone.
"I mean that he fucking pinned me up against the wall and tried to rape me!" I screamed back.
"BUT HE SEEMED LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY! HOW DARE HE!"
"I KNOW! The next time I see him I'm gonna give him a fucking beating!"
"YOU BETTER! AND ONCE THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, NOBODY WILL WANT TO DATE HIM AGAIN!!"
There was a knock on my door and I turned around to face Zac. "Hey Jess, I gotta go. I'll call you later." I hung up and threw my phone onto the other side of my bed that I was laying on.
"Did you get him?"
"Oh I got him alright. I beat the living shit outta him. He's definitely not going to school anytime soon." Zac laid down on the bed next me.
"Hey" we both turned our heads to look at each other "thanks for being there. Who knows what would've happened if you didn't show up?"
"It's my job, protecting you is what I do. You know I'd do anything to keep you safe, right?" Our faces got closer and closer, as if we were about to kiss. KALEN SNAP OUT OF IT!! HE'S YOUR GAURD NOT YOUR MAN TOY!!
I quickly pulled away, feeling the awkwardness. "I'm gonna go shower now. It's been a long day."
"Yeah." Zac answered back. I felt the weird, awkward tension in the air, but it didn't matter because I ran the fuck out of my room to the bathroom.
Shit! Did we almost kiss? Do I like him like that? Does he even like me like that? No, it can't be. We were just in the moment. Yeah, in the moment. Nothing else.

Ummm... CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?!?!? THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!
Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it, and if you did, don't forget to vote and follow me!
-S