7

WADDUP MY PEEPS? vote/comment!!!

"Okay, so let me get this straight. One person starts singing and the rest joins in? None of the characters find it weird that they're not conscious of them singing their conversations?" Zac and I are watching High School Musical because well Zac Efron's in it and I'm watching with another Zac. Haha I'm so funny. Okay I'm just gonna go kill myself now.  I just came back from school and I didn't have any homework to work on, so Zac and I just chilled on the couch.
"I guess so. What if one of the characters, you know the not so very known ones, were to be aware that he or she sings their conversations. Like what if this is actually real, but in the future or something and everyone 'sticks to the status quo' by singing about everything?" I said getting into really intense thoughts about how High School Musical is foreshadowing our future lives.
"This is a children's movie, Kalen. Trust me, this isn't real." Zac smiled down at me showing his pearly whites and the dimples of his.
"I like it when you smile. Why don't you do it that often?"
"What? I don't smile? I smile. I smile all the time. See, I'm doing it now." He smiled even harder exposing more of his teeth. I couldn't help but laugh at how hard he's trying.
I hate it when Zac does this. He's been giving me mixed signals lately. He's really nice to me one day, then completely cold the next. What's his deal?
"So are you like gay or what?" I blurted.
He stared down at me for quite sometime. It looked like he was processing something or just thinking for a long time. So is he gonna tell me or....???
"Don't assume." He went real close up to me to say that. So close, to the point where it looked like we were gonna kiss, but I'm obviously not gonna kiss him. Gross.
Zac and I stayed close up, face to face, until I got really uncomfortable. I just couldn't stand how close our faces were and the fact that we were only making eye contact.
"I'm gonna go get some water." I quickly got up and went into the kitchen. I was all flustered and stuff. God, what the fuck is happening to me? It feels like I sorta, kinda, like him? What? I can't. I just can't. First of all, he's only suppose to protect me, not like me. Second of all, I wouldn't understand how this would work. I'm low key perky, no scratch that, I'm real perky, and he high key hates perky. And third of all, I don't even know if he's gay.
I walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water that I started drinking. "I better get going, it's getting pretty late." Zac got up from the couch.
"At least finish watching this movie with me. It's not like you're in a rush or anything." He sighed and sat back down.
"Fine, but once this movie ends, I'm leaving."
"K, whatever."
"You just can't stand me leaving, can you?" He teased with his wide smile.
"Yeah, in your dreams. I'd never fall for you in reality."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. You're always so obnoxious to the only person that talks to you, you're obsessed with you're job, and you're always creeping around."
"Why is it that 2 out of the 3 things you just said is about you?"
"Don't deny it. You know it's the truth." He shook his head and stayed quiet for the rest of the movie.
"The movie ended, I'm gonna leave now." Zac started to head for the door.
"What's the point of leaving if I'm gonna see you again later in my bedroom?"
"A vampire got to eat." He walked out of the door, not turning back.
I felt a vibrate on my butt, and took out my phone to see who was calling me. It was Jess. Of course.
"Hey this is the wrong number." I said the second I picked up.
"Oh, is this not sir farts-a-lot? I swear this is the correct number." Jesse and I love joking around like this. We both have such bad humor and we laugh at our own jokes. We're honestly goals.
"So what's up babe?"
"I got invited to a party. Wanna come?"
I looked around, trying to find any excuse to not go, but I couldn't.
"Uhhh. Sure."
"Cool. Also, my girlfriend's tagging along." I can't believe Jess' relationship has lasted this long. Her longest relationship other than her current one was a solid 5 days. Aw, she's finally committing. "And Zac is coming too."
"First of all, congrats. It's your longest relationship so far, and second of all, WHAT? Why does Zac have to come? It's bad enough that he's my babysitter, and he has to watch over me at a party too?"
"Oh come on, it can't be that bad. He's fun to talk to once you get to know him. He's kind, funny, and loyal."
"So like a dog? Jess, he's a vampire, not a doggy like you."
"You're a piece of shit, I hope you know that. And he's coming, I already told him." I scoffed, not wanting to go to the party even more. "Hurry up and get dressed. I'm picking you and Zac up in an hour." The line went dead and I was left standing in my living room, in awkward silence.
I decided to eat some snacks because I don't wanna go to a party with an empty stomach. I quickly took a shower and picked out my clothes to wear. My only dilemma is that I don't know which shirt to wear. I was thinking of wearing  a white t-shirt with some blue jeans, but I'm also gonna be wearing a jean jacket since it's chilly out. I can't do that, jeans on jeans? That's a no no. My other option was to wear my black button down and black jeans with my denim jacket. But black on black? Is that a good idea? Or I could wear my white shirt with my black pants, duh. I'm so stupid sometimes. I can't believe that I was trying to decide for the past 15 minutes.
"I'm outside" Jesse texted me and I started to descend down the stairs flawlessly. I grabbed my phone and keys, and locked the door. This party better be fucking worth it. I did not spend 15 minutes trying to decide if I should wear my white shirt or black button down for nothing.

LIIITTTT!!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter!! And please hit that little star button that you see over there!
-S