17

I'm back guys! Did you miss me?

"Can I see you shift?" I asked Matt with enthusiasm. Zac finished his meeting, and had some down time so everyone just chilled.
"Kalen, stop asking so many questions." Zac started to get annoyed, he's just mad that I'm more interested in his friend than him.
Matt chuckled, "No, it's okay, Zac. Yeah I can shift for you, Kalen, but we're gonna have to go out in the yard. My wolf doesn't like being indoors."
We walked out into the backyard, and this yard is fucking HUGE! It's probably the size of a football field! Okay wait, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but still, this backyard takes up more space than my house. We started walking more towards the woods, under all these big trees. When we were far enough from the house, Matt began to strip. I'm not gonna lie, Matt is pretty good looking for a man his age, I couldn't help but watch him take his clothes off. I mean COME ON!!! THIS GUY'S GOT A 6 PACK. Zac caught me drooling over Matt, and punched my arm.
"What was that for?" I whisper yelled to Zac.
"For checking another guy out, when your man is standing right here!" He whisper yelled back at me.
Oh my god, is Zac jealous? I really wanna fuck with him. "Excuse me, my man? Since when were you mine?"
"Umm since we told each other that we liked one another." He said, stating the obvious.
I chuckled, "Yeah we said we liked each other, but we're not together."
"What's that suppose to mean?" Zac had his eyebrows scrunched up.
"It means, we're not official until you ask me out."
"Are you fucking serious? I did ask you out."
"Really? I don't recall you asking 'Will you be my boyfriend?' You just said you liked me."
Zac rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Okay fine, I indirectly asked you out."
"It still doesn't count." I ended this whole whisper fight and turned back to a very naked Matt. He was just kinda standing there, waiting for us to finish. Was he just standing awkwardly with his dick out, watching Zac and I argue? I don't know if I should be creeped out or not.
I awkwardly chuckled to get rid of the weird tension, "sorry about that."
"You're all good. My husband and I banter all the time too."
"We don't banter." Zac said defensively, Matt mouthed "okay" and looked away. "Just shift."
Matt turned his back towards us, and I wasn't hating the view. His bones began to crack, and pop out of its joints. The sounds were both cringey and kinda satisfying at the same time? It's like a really bad ASMR video. Before you know it, we were faced with a huge grey wolf standing in front of us. It was a little bit smaller than a bear, but still pretty freaking big.
Un...believable.
This is amazing!! "Oh my god! This is so fucking dope!"
I heard Zac scoff next to me. See? He's jealous.
Matt changed back to his human form, and quickly put his clothes back on.
"That was so cool, Matt! I wish I was a werewolf. Do you have super hearing too?" Just watching him shift was a whole new experience! It was weird, but cool at the same time, I'd be down to be a werewolf.
"Yeah, I got pretty good hearing, but not as good as this guy." Matt places his hand on Zac's shoulder.
"Eh, he's alright." I shrugged, and directed my attention back to Matt, "does it hurt when you shift?"
"It use to when I first learned to shift, but you kinda get use to the pain, and you don't really notice it after shifting a few times."
"Do you think you could change me into a werewolf?"
"Okay, I think that's enough for today, thank you for having us Matt, we're gonna get out of your hair now." Zac started pulling on my arm.
"It was nice hanging out, Zac! And it was nice meeting you, Kalen." We started walking back to the car, and said our goodbyes to everyone.
When we got into the car, and buckled up, there was a minute of silence.
"Why did you ask Matt to change you, and not me?" Zac turned to me.
"I don't know, I just don't think it would be a good idea for me to be a vampire. I would never be able to take someone's life in order for me to survive."
"We don't always kill humans for blood, we also get them from blood donations. So no one gets hurt, and they voluntarily give their blood away." He defended himself.
"So you're telling me, you're basically a vegan vampire?"
He chuckled, "Kinda, not really? I do it so no one gets hurt, and it's guilt free."
"So again, in a way, you're a vegan vampire."
He shrugged and started to drive off.

I didn't realize I fell asleep during the ride until I felt like I was being carried. I slowly opened my eyes, to see myself held against Zac's chest as he carries me bridal style into my house, and up the stairs. I didn't say anything and pretended to be asleep until we got to my room, and he placed me on my bed. I liked that he would carry me, and try not to wake me up, than just shaking me awake.
He really does like me.
I opened my eyes when he started walking away from me.
"Where are you going?" I mumbled underneath my breathe, barely even audible.
He turned around, "I'm just running out to get something to eat, I'll be back later. Go back to sleep." He whispered back.
I smiled at him and closed my eyes. When I heard the door close, my eyes split wide open, and I immediately took out my phone to text Jessy.
"Hey bitch what you up to?"
J: "Nothing. Just fucking my girlfriend." Of course she is....
"I'm bored, do you wanna hang out?"
J: "Sure! I'll meet you at your place in an hour."
I locked my phone and grabbed my laptop to see if I have any homework to do, and boy did I miss a lot of assignments! I mean do I really need to do my homework? I go to school, and I participate in class, that counts doesn't it? Yeah, it does! Fuck homework! Fuck school!

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to write more often so maybe I'll try to upload every other week? That's a strong maybe!! I'll write whenever I get the chance to