Chapter 3

Heyo. I had a pic of her dress but it wouldn't upload so sorry you have to use your imagination.
***************************************************

*Kinda edited

The day of the mate ball has finally arrived. The girls and I were getting together to get ready for tonight. We all have already bought our dress and shoes, and all we need to do is hair and make-up.  Elisa was wearing a long Kelly green dress that had a sequins along the waist, and she paired it with black flats. I was wearing a short, light pink dress with silver sparkles along my waist and neckline, and I paired it with some silver pumps. Honestly, this will probably be the only time I will ever wear heels. After we were finished with hair and makeup, we decided to head downstairs to meet up with the boys. I grabbed my small white purse and slung it over my shoulder. When we got downstairs, the boys were waiting for us in the lobby. They were all wearing Tux's and looked very handsome. If only one of them was my mate, then I wouldn't have to go to this stupid ball.

We all climbed into the limo and headed off to the venue where the ball would be taking place. As we arrived, I started to get nervous. What if we find mate? How will we greet him? will he like us? My wolf Alexandria asked me. I don't know I thought you had this under control! I said back to her. As we walked inside, the smell of many young werewolves hit my nose like a ton of bricks. I couldn't smell my mate yet, so I decided to mingle for a bit. I had already lost Gracelin and Elisa, so I just hung out by the punch table and ate cookies. Well at least something good came out of this. Food. I hate large parties like this. It's packed with too many people, it reeks of sweat, and there are too many blinding lights. I don't mind it as much when I'm with friends, but they decided to abandon me so I pretty much hate my life right now. I'd much rather be snuggled up in my bed watching K-drama and eating Ice cream. I might as well go mingle a bit, seeing as I am supposed to be looking for my mate.  As I was walking around, I looked down at my phone to check the time, and I accidentally bumped into something hard. I smelled this amazing smell of Cinnamon rolls. I looked up into the eyes of the person I bumped into to apologize, and was mesmerised by the stormy gray eyes that met mine. I had found my mate. WOw. He's hot. When I finally snapped out of my trance, I realized I was just staring at his face like a creeper. Way to make a first impression, my wolf snapped at me. Ugh be quiet, I snapped back.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you Mate" I said to him in a playful tone. He didn't reply. I looked up at him, waiting for a response.  And that's when I realized who he was. He was Alpha Daniel Blood of the BloodMoon pack, the strongest and most fearsome pack out of all of the packs. He had no emotion, and although he was a just alpha, he sure was terrifying. I heard he has a fiery temper.  And he was my mate. Crap.  Well, I do love a good challenge, but so much for prince charming.
***************************
Well here's another chapter! next chapter I might do either Gracelin's POV or Daniel's POV. What do you think?
Until next time
~Aly