Chapter 8

I awoke the next morning to someone shaking me.
"My lady, My lady, the master has sent me to wake you and prepare you for breakfast." A soft, high voice spoke softly. Ugh, I don't want to go to school. Wait, since when was I called my lady? I shot straight up, remembering where I was.. Holy flying fadoodle cakes someone just called me my lady! I composed myself and turned to her.
"Thank you, and you are?" I question politely.
"I'm rose, and I will be your maid." Holy shiz I have a freaking maid!
"Why thank you rose, may I ask what time it is? Also what am I to wear to breakfast?" I inquired once more.
"It is Eight AM sharp My lady, and I am to assist you with your outfit." She replied.
"Well, why don't we get started" Exclaimed with a clap of my hand. I was going to be a freaking princess. My dreams are finally coming true!!
*************************************
After Rose was done, I was wearing a white, floral gown with pink flowers all over it, and I smelled like a honeysuckle. Now that I look like an effing Greek goddess, my plan to get revenge on my so called mate was even more likely to succeed. I plan to act all perfect, like nothing happened, and get close to him. Then when we get closer I'll lure him in and throw him in an acid pit. Hehe It's fullproof. Well, maybe only half proof. But still, My dream self says its a good idea so it must be. Although when I my dream self talked to me she was wearing a rainbow afro, riding a unicorn, and was surrounded by cute anime guys so... Oh well It's the best I got. Rose escorted me down to breakfast. I took my seat, next to Daniel, and looked around at all the people sitting at the table. Daniel was at the head of the table, and I was at his right. On his left was what looked to be his beta, and next to him, was his third in command. next to me was a girl who looked to be my age, dressed in a floral dress similar to mine. Now I noticed all the women at the table were wearing floral dresses. I scanned the table some more, and my eyes landed on a sulking Victoria. She was giving me a death glare. Not wanting to cause any unwanted commotion I just smiled at her. I was pulled out of m thoughts by Daniel pulling me up.
"Attention everyone, this is my new mate and your new Luna, Allie Hartwood. She was the alpha's daughter of the Titan pack. I assume you all will treat her with respect." Everybody nodded and clapped stiffly.
"Thank you. I will try to be a Good and supportive Luna, and help you all through hard times."  I said, a polite smile gracing my lips. I just gotta go along with it. All of the sudden, Victoria stood up.
"If you are such a good Luna, why would you throw an innocent pack member in the trash" she said with venom in her voice, a smug look on her face. Oh that little bitch.
"What are you talking about?" I question, acting confused. "Oh, you're the girl who attacked me last night when I was going to my room. You said something about me ruining your relation ship with the Alpha." I stated. It was my turn to be smug.
"I did not know of this. You shall be punished accordingly Victoria." Daniel said in his usual monotone voice.
Allie 1, Bitch-toria 0.
*********************
Hey guys! sorry I didn't update on sunday. I was busy crying over Fairy Tail. The tartaros seriously messed me up. Also, sorry this is short, I really want to go continue watching black butler. I want a demon butler like Sebastian. Any way, toodooloo!
Until next time,
~Aly❤☺