Chapter 13

The night of the ball had finally arrived. I had always dreamed of having a ball, but we could never have one in my old pack because it was too expensive. Now that I could finally have one, I am going to make sure its perfect. I had my dress picked out, and my hair and make up were done by the maids. All the decorations were up, the food was prepared, and even the maids and butlers had matching outfits to go along with the theme of the ball, which was of course, lavender. Everything must look fabulous, everything down to the finest details. I worked so hard to get this organised, and with all of the pack work to do along side it, I was exhausted. So, tonight I was gonna enjoy myself. My dress was a lavender with a lacy top and layers on the bottom. It had a bow on the side near my waist. (pic above). If anybody messed it up, I would be pissed. After I finished getting ready, I went to go meet Daniel. I puzzled all week about what he wanted, but I couldn't come up with anything. Oh, well I guess I'll see when I get there. I walked down the hall, my gown swishing with every step. I gave word to my maids and butlers to receive every guest warmly, and entertain them until Daniel and I could make our appearance and formally greet the guests. I finally arrive on the balcony. Daniel is standing in his tux, looking out at the moon. I was about to call out to him, when I felt a sting on my shoulder. I looked over and saw that a drop of wolfsbane landed on my shoulder. I slowly looked up, dreading what might happen next. The next thing I knew, a bucket of wolfsbane mixed with silver drenched me. I screamed out in agony, and fell on the cold hard balcony floor. I clutched myself, still screaming, and shaking from the pain.
"This is your punishment for defying me." Daniel stated, looking at with cold eyes, and a sadistic smile. I slowly looked up at him, my screams turning into roars. The burns on my skin healed super quick, like quicker than usual, even for a werewolf. What in the world was happening to me? All the pain I felt, slowly faded into fiery rage, as I slowly staggered up from the ground. Wings sprouted from my back, one black, one white. My eyes were glowing red, and I slowly suspended myself into the air. I wasn't thinking straight, and all I could feel was burning hatred, deep within my core. My nails soon grew into claws, and my head grew horns. A dark aura surrounded me. Daniel looked at me with shocked eyes, and he was trembling in fear. I opened my mouth to speak, and out came a mix of not one, but three voices. It sounded like my voice, my demon's voice and an angelic voice combined.
"Daniel Blood, you crossed he line. I am tired of your petty tricks. And they call you the Alpha of all Alpha's. You have disrespected, me, your chosen mate, and have acted foolishly, causing your pack to worry. I cannot believe your ignorance, you even had the nerve to hurt me, your mate. Your sins will not be forgiven. I shall punish you tomorrow, at the break of dawn. You may enjoy your night because it will be your last night of happiness