Chapter 6

Allie's POV

After our long heartfelt talk, Gracelin and I headed downstairs. Most of the pack was gathered downstairs, waiting to bid me farewell. I gave hugs to them all, most of them wishing me well, or congratulating me on finding my mate. Some even cried. I was getting emotional, but I refused to cry in front of my pack. I had to be strong, for their sake. Just as the clock struck ten, a limo pulled up in front of our pack house. My brother went out to formally welcome Alpha Daniel.
"Welcome, Alpha Daniel" my brother greeted.
"I am here only to pick up my mate, nothing else." He replied quite coldly. Yeesh, he could at least be polite. I guess that's something to work on.
"Well it is a pleasure to have you," my brother politely said. Two burly men got out of the car that was following the limo, and grabbed my luggage.
"Where is my mate?" Daniel asked.
"I'm right here Daniel" I said walking out from the crowd. Everybody gasped, just because I didn't call him alpha.
"Relax," I stated. "He's my mate, I can call him by his name"
"No you shall not. I'm your superior, you shall call me alpha. It is disrespectful not to." He replied back in a stern tone. Hold up, this asshole actually thinks that I'm his inferior! Psht Like I'm gonna submit to Him. Well for now I'll play his little games. If he wants a perfect little mate, he's got another thing coming.
"We shall speak of this later," I said in my true Luna tone. He said nothing, just frowned disapprovingly. But I saw a hint of happiness hidden among the annoyance. Interesting. I said one last good bye before getting in the car. I looked back at my former pack as they got smaller and smaller. When I could no longer see them, I turned to Daniel.
He was staring at me. Creepy.
"Do not disrespect me like that again. As I said earlier, you are my inferior, and you shall do as I say. It is how the moon goddess wanted it." He said. I gaped at him. Did this popsicle that is my mate really just say that? I composed myself and then turned to look him straight in the eyes.
"I am not your inferior. As mates, you and I are on the same level. You may be an alpha, but I am your Luna. It is true that you are the leader of the strongest werewolf pack, but I'm not just gonna submit to you. You are going to earn my respect, as I will earn yours. I have feelings and I won't let you trample all over them." I said back. His eyes stared back at mine, swarming with a mix of anger, shock, and lust. Ew, lust.
"If you will not submit, I shall have to make you. And it won't be fun" He glared at me.
"You can try, but I'll never submit to you Alpha" I glared back with just as much fury. Just as we were about to start a wrestling match, the car came to a halt. One of the guards opened the door for me, and I stepped out. I looked up to see a gorgeous castle. He lived in a castle. A freaking castle. Well forget love I just want this castle.
"OMG I'M GONNA BE AN EFFING PRINCESS" I screamed as I ran to the front doors. The guards opened the doors. I was gaping at the beauty. My mate walked in.
"You like?" he asked, a smirk playing on his face. This is the first time I saw him with a smirk. He looked hot. Like with a capital H.
"You look hot when you smirk" I said with no shame. He chuckled. My insides melted.
"Goodness, can you stop being so dang sexy, your gonna kill me" I said exasperated. Well, my wolf did. Darn her. He laughed harder. Goodness I'm gonna die. While he was laughing, I walked off to explore. Well, mainly to calm my cherry red cheeks and repress the embarrassment I just brought upon myself, but exploring was a bonus. Daniel was interesting. I mean he was definitely easy on the eyes, but I couldn't read him. He seems like he's holding back. Like he doesn't want to be as stern as he is. Earlier he was laughing like any other 18 year old, but whenever he's around other people he reverts back to Mr. freezy Mcfreeztpants. Maybe he has a tragic backstory? That's what all dramas with stoic characters have taught me at least. Oh well.  As I was walking, I marveled at the beauty of the castle. I was about to head back, someone tackled me. I screamed, and punched them in the stomach. I was not gonna be kidnapped until I saw this entire castle. I ran away, hearing the footsteps echo behind me. I swear I better not die this way, or else I will go come back as a ghost and slap my past self.
I ran farther and farther away, until I came to a door. I flung it open and saw my mate and that Victoria girl lip locking on the desk. What. The. Fudge.
"OH HELL NO" I Yelled.
Instead of being upset, I stomped over and yanked her back by the hair. I mean, it was quite clear that she was forcing him, so she's about to pay. I should've taken the trash out earlier. She screamed and writhed in my iron grip. I walked back to the door that I found led to the kitchen, and then proceeded to walk out behind the castle where the dumpster was located. I opened the lid, and threw her in. Oh if only sunglasses could have appeared on my face. Then it would've been even more epic.
"Well, now that the trash was taken care of, I need to go have a talk with my mate" I said as I walked in, fuming.