Chapter 19

Allie's POV
"Alpha, Alpha! Something has breached the forcefields!" A guard screamed at me. I jolted out of my slumber and fell off of my bed. It was very unflattering. "Quick, we need to get you and the luna to-" the guards were cut off as a blast of purple light hit them and threw them out of my doorway. I have a hunch who broke the barrier. Faith. Off all times, she had to come now, right when I was having a dream about Tacos! Well at least Daniel is with me so I can protect him. All of the sudden, a girl with long brown hair, and an evil smile stepped into my view.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't the all famous Alpha Allie Hartwood." Faith sneered at me. I snarled back at her. "It seems you've weasled your way into my little mates heart."
"Exsqueeze me, He's My mate, you evil little pinecone. And he never loved your pathetic butt, or your giant forhead." I retorted back, changing into my battle form. She started walking closer, and I put a protection bubble around Daniel.
"Why you little shit, How dare you say Daniel never loved me! I was everything he could've wanted!" She screetched at me, her hand lighting up in purple flames. She threw a fireball at me, with I deflected with no effort. She looked taken aback. She threw an even bigger fireball at me. I again, flicked it away like a piece of lint. She then started throwing fireball after fireball at me, and yet every single one I deflected.
"How?" SHe asked. "How can you just dismiss all my spells like their nothing?" Her eyes were panic stricken.
"Because I am stronger than you in everyway. And I will protect Daniel, so you can get your little witchy butt out of here, and stop bothering MY MATE." I growled. She looked like she wet herself, and I smirked. All of the sudden, her face contorted to an evil smirk, as if she just remembered some other trick that she had up her sleeve. Uh Oh.
"Well, you may be stronger than me, but I have leverage over you." She said slyly. I looked at her in confusion. What could shepossibly have? "I have your sister, Gracelin. If you don't bring Daniel to me in three days time I will kill her." I gasped. She has Gracelin! "Tick tock Allie. See you in three days." I lunged for her but it was too late. She disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, leaving me and Daniel alone. What Faith said started to sink in, and my body filled with rage. All I could see was red as I stormed out of me room, to go find faith.
*********************************
Hello my lovelies!
Here's another chapter! I hope you enjoy! It's nearing the end. Do you think they'll find Faith in time, or will Allie be forced to hand over Daniel? I honestly don't know either cause I just thought of this today! Anywho, until next time,
~Aly😀😙💕