Chapter 21

The trackers have been tracking Faith for less than an hour now, and we've already caught onto her trail. She might've been able to cover her tracks the first time she ran away, but this time she was sloppy. I'm assuming that in her frantic attempt to leave, she wasn't able to cover up as nicely. We've also managed to find out that my sister wasn't taken, and Faith was just bluffing to save her hide. With that info, Daniel, Anna and I were able to form a plan. Faith was able to enchant Daniel for 2 whole years, and now that the spell is broken, she has no leverage over us, besides her magic. Seeing as most witches can create holograms of other people, that's what I'm assuming she's gonna do. So we've decided to fight fire with fire. Of course, my magic is more advanced so we're going full out. I'm going to create a dummy that looks exactly like Daniel, which will have a tracking device inside. If Faith poofs away thinking that she's won, then we can track her to her hideout. From then I'll go with my men and destroy her. This should reduce the amount of casualties we have, while making sure that Daniel stays safe. Now all we have to do is carry it out and hope for the best. Even though Faith is a weak foe, we must take precautions. The day of the great exchange were drawing near.  I've been practicing making the GPS Daniel dummies, and so far they've all worked. Daniel and Anna have been a great help, from bringing me food, to helping with the Alpha work, to even just cheering me on. I am so grateful to have them, and once this whole ordeal is over, we can finally relax.