Chapter 17

After gathering the entire pack in the ballroom, I made sure nobody was injured, or even worse, dead. Faith must've not gotten the blood from an animal, or some poor rogue. Well, as long as my pack was safe, I happy. I reinforced the barrier protection spell that I had around the castle and pack borders, just to be safe, and then I went to address the issue at hand to the panicking people. I walked out into the room, and flew up into the air.
"People of the Blood Moon pack," I exclaimed, gaining their attention. "I know you are all panicking right now, but I assure you everything will be fine. I have put a protection spell on the castle and also gathered you all here for your safety. Many of you know of the mysterious former pack member, Faith Davidson. It turns out she has some grudge on the alpha-luna of this pack. We are working on catching her right now, so we would like you all to wait here to ensure that you are all safe. Thank you." I flew out of the ballroom, and made my way to the conference room. Daniel, Anna, and a few other higher pack officials were waiting. I sat down.
"OK, I addressed the pack, now onto the next thing. I think we should warn other packs about faith, and also, we need Daniel to tell us what really happened between you and her." I stated. We weren't going to get anywhere without finding out all the details. I quick mind linked the other packs and updated them on whats going on. Now for Daniel.
"OK Daniel, would you mind starting from the beginning?" I asked. He took a deep breath and nodded.
"It happened two years ago. I met Faith, and we instantly clicked. I liked her, and even considered going out with her. I knew that she wasn't my mate and decided against it. She was always so mysterious. No one knew her parents, where she came from, we couldn't even remember when she joined the pack. Nobody knew her story, yet nobody really cared.One night she invited me to hang out. We went to a carnival and it was honestly pretty fun. When we were on the ferris wheel, she confessed her love for me, and she said she wanted to date me. Although I liked her, I told her I wanted to find my mate, and that I couldn't date her. It turns out she was actually a witch, and she went berserk at my rejection. She put a curse on me that made me unable to show any love or affection to anyone close to me. After that she disappeared and I never saw her again." Daniel took a breath and looked relieved that he got that off his chest. Well that explains why he was always so cold. Anyway, now I'm mad. No puny little witch messes with me or my mate.
"Okay, now we need to find Faith. Wow that sounded really weird. Her name doesn't suit her." I said with a laugh. "Send out the trackers. I have a witch to catch."