Chapter 11

Everyone's been avoiding me since the fight. They all fear me. Way to go Allie, you screwed up being a Luna! You had one job! One job, and you made everyone hate you. I've been trying to show them all that I won't hurt them, but they cower in fear. I'm acting extra nice, and even giving gifts to the staff to apologise for my outburst. I'm the spitting image of what a princess should be. The only people that don't fear are Anna and my wolf. After it happened, my wolf just said that he "Had it coming", and when I told Anna, she said it was and I quote, "SUPER FREAKING AWESOME!" And also that she "WISHES THAT SHE COULD'VE BEEN THERE". And on top of that, I haven't seen my mate anywhere. He disappeared after he recovered, and nobody can find him. I've been forced to take over his work. It honestly sucks. I had just finished up for the day, and went to see Anna to talk. We decided we would sit in my private parlor and chat.
"Any news on Daniel?" I ask her, hoping to hear news that he was back.
"No, the search parties that returned couldn't find one hint of him. No scent, or anything." She replied, looking defeated. I sighed.
"I know that his pride was damaged from me beating him, but that doesn't mean he can just run off" I exclaimed frustrated.
"I know, but he has never been beaten before, not even by the strongest warriors in the land. With you beating him, his own mate, I guess he just couldn't take the shame." She said back.
"Yeah, but that doesn't give him any right to just run off leaving his pack behind. True courage is getting back up when your pride is damaged, and never giving up, even if you have no dignity left." I stated. We both then sat in silence, contemplating what to do next. Suddenly I thought of something.
"Hey Anna," I asked.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Was Daniel always this reserved and emotionless?" I asked once again.
"Well, he wasn't always like this. He used to be very open and happy. In fact, he was a little comedian. He always was cracking jokes. This all ended a few years ago. When he turned sixteen, he met this girl named Faith. Now Faith was very pretty, and especially nice. She seemed perfect, and he quickly fell in love with her. Everybody loved her, and she got along well with my family. I never trusted her. She was so goody two shoes, and something seemed off about her. Anyway, she and my brother weren't officially dating, but he wanted to ask her out. They went out one night, where he was going to officially going to ask her to be his girlfriend. Apparently it didn't go well, and she turned him down. He came home that night angry and upset. The next morning, Faith was gone, all her stuff cleaned out of her room. After that, my brother was always reserved and withdrawn. He ordered that no one mention the name Faith, or mention that night. We never really found out what happened." She told me. Wow, I was not expecting. But I know that something happened that night, and it wasn't just heartbreak.
"I think I'm gonna do some resear-" I started, but never got to finish. The door to the parlor opened with a crash, and there stood-.
*********************
Teehee, a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for not uploading on time. It's kind of hectic since I'm moving right now, but I will try to update again this week. Anyway, until next time,
~Aly 😊💗💼
(Boxesss everywhere!!!!)