Chapter 7

Btw pic of Allie's bedroom ^
Bold italics is Allie talking to her wolf
Normal Italics are Allie's wolf talking to her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Allie's POV
I am gonna kill him. How dare he just go kissing other she-wolves without my consent! And he expects me to just submit to him. Ugh, he disgusts me. So, how should we kill him? my wolf asks. I say we rip off his balls, and then drown him in my acid pit. I reply. But you don't have your acid pit here. She retorts back. I have my ways. He he. OH! I just thought of something! If we kill him, then we get his castle, his money, and his CASTLE! Oh yeah good point! I'm glad my wolf isn't like other wolves. She doesn't care if he's our mate, he disrespects us, he gets punished.
As my wolf and I were having our conversation I had been walking down the hallway to my room. I didn't notice a very smelly Victoria had just been walking down the hall also.
"YOU!" She screamed. "HOW DARE YOU RUIN WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN DANNY AND I HAD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU" She ran at me, her teeth barred, and her claws out. Haha, she looked like a wet raccoon with rabies. At the last moment, just as she as about to get me, I stepped to the side. She barreled past me and ran right into wall. I burst out laughing. She was a mess, and now her butt was sticking up into the air for all to see. Well, I'm pretty sure all have already seen it, but whatevs. I walked over to her and bent down to her level.
"You know, trash can't fight." I whispered into her ear. Now to go back to my room. I had basically memorized the entire layout of the castle by now. Although I haven't even been here an entire day my very good memory combined with my wandering and werewolf speed helped a lot. I found my room a bit earlier, because all my boxes were in there. Feeling hungry and tired, I decided I would talk to my mate later. I quickly headed into my bedroom. I took a shower, and changed into some sweats. I began to unpack. I put my blankets and pillows on my bed. I then got out all my posters and other merch out and decorated my room with them. I might have a teensie weensie obsession with my fictional characters. OK I have a problem. Most people either think I'm crazy, or mental. Most of my friends and family have gotten used to it and have kind of given up on trying to change me. Every time someone tried to get me to revert back to being normal, I yelled at them "SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON YOUR COW." Yeah, I definitely have a problem. But I don't care.  Oh well. With all my stuff unpacked, I sat down on by bed to watch some fairy tail. Man, I love this anime. Why can't my mate be Natsu? Or better yet Jellal! Ugh I wish I could just live in the anime world instead. With thoughts of cute anime boys proposing to me, I fell into a dream filled sleep.
*****************************
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating on Sunday! And for all you other fangirl and fairy tail lovers, I hope you liked the references. Being a proud fangirl myself, I can totally relate to everyone thinking I'm crazy because I have a slight obsession with anime and manga. Comment if you are the same. I can also relate to daydreaming about cute anime boys proposing to me. Anyway, until next time,
Aye sir!
~Aly