Chapter 14

After the having Daniel escorted away, I went back to my room. I may have acted calm on the outside, inside I was a frazzled mess. What just happened to me? I know I had a demon inside of me, but what was that angelic voice? When did I have wings? What is going on? I had so many questions, but no answers. It won't do me any good sitting in here worrying about it. Right now I have a ball to attend. I must fulfil my duties as leader of the bloodmoon pack. I have to look like everything is fine. Now, what should I wear.
*************
After some searching, I decided to wear a light gray shimmery dress with layers. (Dress above) I put on some sparkly gray pumps, and headed to the ballroom.

It had a purple theme, and although my matching dress is ruined, the gray one still matched the colors

It had a purple theme, and although my matching dress is ruined, the gray one still matched the colors. Guests were mingling with each other, and the sound of chatter filled the air. I met with Daniel right at the top of the stairs, where we would come in to be introduced.
"Don't try anything, or else I will have your head." I said coldly. He wasn't going to ruin my ball. This is for the pack, and if he ruins it, the stability will be destroyed. He nodded in response. We wait to be called.
"Now presenting Alpha Daniel and Luna Allie of the Bloodmoon pack." Said the butler. We entered. I put on a smile. We walked down the stairs, our arms linked. As we reached the bottom, members from other packs and other alpha and lunas came up to greet us. We were having a lovely time talking and mingling, and I even got to see my sister, and the rest of my family. Daniel and I had to dance, because who wouldn't dance at a ball? To be honest, I thought we put on a pretty good act of a couple in love. I finally got a break and went over to the concessions table to get food. I grabbed some punch, and went over to one of the couches. While I sat there drinking my punch, I heard a familiar nasally voice. Ugh. Victoria.
"I'm the one Daniel really loves, not that Allie bitch. She even beat him, and I'm pretty sure she's part demon." she said, to one of the guests. She wasn't even wearing a ballgown, just her usual slutty attire. I have had enough of this. I stood up and walked over to her.
"Victoria, are you causing trouble and spreading lies again?" I asked, a hint of anger in my voice.
"But they aren't lies. I'm simply telling them what a horrible person you are" She retorted smugly. The girl just doesn't want to give up.
"It can't be true that this puny little luna actually beat the terrifying alpha Daniel." The guest she was talking to said mockingly. Oi, now I'm getting mad.
"Yeah, I bet I could beat her without lifting a finger." Another wolf said. How rude. I guess I'll just have to show him.
"Oh, you could beat me? Well why don't we see?" I said with a glint of mischief in my eyes.
"No, I don't want to waste my time fighting an opponent not worthy of me" He said back, trying to rile me up. I kept my calm and replied with "I give you my full permission to fight me. I won't attack your pack or hunt you down, and if you win, I will bow down to you, but if I win, you will be shamed in front of everyone." He glared at me.
"Fine, but don't blame me If I wipe the floor with you" He said. A circle formed around us. He got in position, and circled me. He was trash talking me, thinking this was gonna be easy. Boy has he got a thing coming. He finally pounced. With lighting speed, I lept up into the air and changed into my new form. I let my wings out, and dove back down to him. I didn't want to ruin the ballroom, so I decided to make this an aerial fight. I kicked him in the stomach, and sent him flying into the air. Before he could fall, I flew next to him, and punched him in the face. He flew into the ground with so much force that he cracked the ground upon impact. I stayed up in the air, looking down upon him with disgust. The audience was looking up at me with shocked and scared faces.
"Attention all pack members and leaders. You have seen my true form. I will not deny the fact that I am this powerful, or that I beat my mate. He was being disrespecting me, and blatantly disregarding the safety of the pack. I could not let this go by, as the safety and security of my pack is very important to me. Although I have this power, I am still figuring out where it came from, and what it is myself. I do not intend to attack anyone, unless they try to bring harm to my pack. I will not hesitate use this strength to protect the ones I hold dear. As of today, I declare myself the one and only leader of this pack. Daniel is not fit to be Alpha of this pack, so I shall assume all his duties, and act as both Alpha and Luna of the pack. If anyone has a problem with that, they may speak to me personally. You may now enjoy the rest of the ball." I said. This is how its gonna be. I will not be pushed around any longer.