Pisces Woman

The Pisces woman is a daydreamer and can quickly escape the harsh realities of life by slipping into a world where she can be whatever she desires, wherever she wants. Some may think she runs from her problems; others believe she's simply found a creative way of handling them.

She's mystical and poetic and she needs a regular outlet for her creative expressions. Her sign rules all non-verbal communication--symbols, gesture, dance, art, and poetry--and the Pisces woman is highly intuitive. She trusts her feelings and she reads body language perfectly, so don't try to say one thing and mean another--she will catch on quickly. Pisces will need to be alone occasionally to recharge and refresh herself, so allow her time for that.

This powerful intuition can be applied in many directions, for example she may be an excellent emotional healer, a creative artist or an astute business woman.

When it comes to attraction, Pisces' secret weapon is evasiveness. There is an aura of mystery around Pisces, in addition to kindness, femininity, and softness. While you can't exactly call her aloof, she maintains a subtle distance that keeps others intrigued.

When in an emotional jam or argument, a partnered Pisces is likely to use a "who, me?" approach. Some have brought "playing dumb" to an art form, as they have discovered that this is the best way to avoid answering uncomfortable or awkward questions. A faithful lover and devoted partner, nothing makes the Pisces woman feel more complete than being in love.

A Pisces woman is a devoted friend who puts her loved ones' well being before her own. She is an empathetic individual who is able to present sympathetic viewpoints when asked by friends and family - and they sometimes take advantage of this trait, too much so in many cases.

Easygoing and selfless, the Pisces woman will have a lot of friends from all walks of life, all personalities, religions, and ethnic origins. Uniquely perceptive, her understanding of people makes this woman popular within her social circles.

A word of advice to anyone who wants to love/get to know/be with a Pisces woman: Just be yourself (never be fake) we can see through that stuff like if you were made of glass. Don't lie to us, always be true to yourself and we will be true to you. Be sneaky or try to undermine us and we will swim/wiggle away from you like we never existed in your life and we would just remain a thought/memory and you may never see or hear from us again.

Give us our space to think; we are very emotional, sensitive beings and deep thinkers. We bear a lot of burdens sometimes and just need to give ourselves a break from the world.