Pisces and Friendship

As a friend you are extremely loyal and understanding.  This is probably first and foremost what draws others to you in their search for friendship.

You love friendship, social interaction and a good dose of humor. These are the components that you believe make up a great friendship. You are a great listener and love to listen to the problems of others because it is in this domain that you can show your love and care by helping your friends work through their problems.

Once you make a friend you like to keep them for a long time.  You become very emotionally attached to them and once again speaking of your unconditional love; you mustn't be ignorant of when others are taking advantage of you.

Pisces are emotionally attached to their friends and will rarely take notice if the friend is taking advantage of this involvement. Pisces are friendly, humorous, and caring friends, even if there are long periods of time between meetings. Pisces will always think up something interesting to do and will enjoy any kind of artistic ventures.

Pisces can be a confusing person, so arrangements may be difficult to make. Pisces can sometimes  seem to be cool and offhand. This is usually temporary and due to a moment of insecurity. Pisces needs a hero or heroine to identify with.

Many people find it so hard to become close with a Pisces. Why? Because Pisces are very sensitive, we are very secretive. Privacy is something we always need. We are a bit afraid to open up. We tend to put this invisible barrier around ourselves . Its something we think is a protective cover. We don't like to bother people with our lives. We tend to take problems of our friends our main priority. Very unselfish, so yes we do care a lot for our friends.

Don't be manipulative. If you talk to a Pisces, try to talk about your experiences and all. Pisces like people who talk about their selves rather than anyone else. But do give chance to the Pisces to talk about them. Well we rarely talk about ourselves. We mostly listen. Try not to criticize a Pisces. They don't take it that well due to their sensitive nature. Try talking about arts and movies.

Being friends with a Pisces is a multidimensional experience and requires a broad mind and a big heart to reciprocate the love there Pisces offers in friendship.

Friendship Compatibility

Pisces have to be careful about the company they keep because they absorb all the energies around -- both good and bad. Cancer and Scorpio feel like the safest companions, as they share your emotional vulnerabilities. Idealistic Sagittarius will understand your need to tap into your imagination and be creative enough to allow it to run wild. Pisces admire Aries' thirst for adventure. At the end of the day, however, Pisces' closest friends need to be those who can help them deal with that illusive reality while still marveling at their ability to escape it on a moment's notice. Virgo is ideal for this, but Pisces can also work out great arrangements with Gemini and Sagittarius, who share Pisces ability to find ways to function simply by going with the flow.