How To Tell When A Pisces Likes You

These tips will help you know when a Pisces is crushing on you:

> You may catch them looking at you with those dreamy eyes of theirs every once in a while.

> They will daydream about you. A lot. Seriously, you will never leave their mind from the time they wake, until the time they go to sleep, that is if they can manage to stop thinking about you long enough to get to sleep. This may seem a little obsessive but with Pisces wanting you so much and their shy nature stopping them from making the first move their mind is really the only thing they have for the time being.

> They will flirt, but this really isn't something completely reliable to telling whether a little fishy likes you are not. Pisces in general flirt with EVERYONE and they don't even realize it. In some cases, if Pisces has gotten her/his heart broken one to many time and/or is very insecure and they realize that they're crushing on you, they won't flirt with you so that you won't realize that they like you. 

> If a Pisces likes you they get very coy and very silly. They are dreamers, and they will always want to share their craziest fantasies and desires with you. Their awkwardness is often very endearing, and their fits of laughter are a tell tale sign that they find you charming. If a Pisces likes you, it will feel like you are in high school again. They will poke you and giggle a lot, and they will approach you in childish ways, sending cute text messages, and flirty comments your way. If a Pisces flirts with you more online versus in person, just know that this is because they are shy, and they tend to withdraw in real life situations. This does not mean that they don't like you, or that they're playing games. They're just more confident online.

(Yep. I'm talkative when I'm texting a guy I like but I don't even initiate a conversation with him personally. I can't. I just can't.)

FOR GUYS:

Pisces men are often shy and don't fall in love easily. However, they will open up about their personal life and passions when they really like someone. Pisces often lives in his own little world, and you'll know that he cares about you when you are let inside this world. 

Pisces people have great listening skills, and in a conversation, they are willing to let the other person talk as much as they want to. If a Pisces man likes you, he will start to feel comfortable talking to you instead of just listening. It is helpful to ask him questions about his artistic and spiritual endeavors. Pisces men are attracted to those who care about the same things, so if your interests are aligned and you agree on major issues, you are more likely to engage him. This man is highly sensitive and emotional, so if you sense that he is at ease sharing his insecurities and deep feelings with you, it's likely you are special to him. Pisces men are incapable of faking emotions, so if you ask him directly whether he likes you, it's easy to be confident in his sincerity. Provide him emotional support and make him feel valued, and he is sure to respond.