How Pisces Reacts

How Pisces reacts:

When a cat hisses at them: *is extremely offended* (I also get offended on dogs that won't let me pet them 😕)

When someone scares them: *angry sigh*

When jealous: if they don't get enough attention, they will just slowly withdraw away

Being ignored: Will generally disappear. They want you to come back and find them, but if you don't, they'll wander away and not look back.

To "I love you too": *is torn between screaming and keeping a poker face*.

To their crush asking them out: *faints*

To their crush: Sweet smiles, adverting their gaze every now and then. Watches their crush without making it noticeable, and when they lock eyes they quickly look away. A lot of giggling and chuckling just from looking at them. Probably won't make a move or do anything.

To their song coming on: "HOLY COW THATS MY JAM TURN IT UP"

Being punched in the face: plots that person's death

To being famous: writes their own fanfiction

During argument: Pisces are sensitive and easily hurt. They do not like arguments because these impact them deeply and strongly disbalance them. Usually their reaction is a mixture of disappointment and frustration that you are putting them through such a painful thing. Even if it is they who have initiated the argument. But they quickly forgive as well. A small gestur and a kind word will help them forget and forgive fully.