What

What Your Soulmate Is Like

A Pisces' soulmate is someone that inspires them. It's the person that they are infatuated with, who helps them redefine what love means. It is the person who a Pisces feels a distinctly divine connection with, someone who makes them want to create and feel even more alive.

What You Secretly Feel But Will Never Admit To Anyone

You will never tell anyone that you have trust issues. Since you're always intuitive and you love all people, it's hard for anyone to imagine that you don't trust people easily when all you do is spend time with them, getting to know them on a deeper level but the truth is it's hard for you to open up and truly let someone in.

What Triggers Your Insecurity

You have a really hard time with criticism. Even if it's constructive, it takes you a long time to get over it and a lot of effort to not beat yourself up. Your sensitivity can be a huge asset, but it can also make you feel incredibly fragile and susceptible to judgment or gossip.

How to help yourself: Continue to be compassionate to others, even when you don't receive it in return. Compassion is in your nature and behaving that way, no matter what, will make you feel the most like yourself. Be okay with your sensitivity, by understanding that even though it often feels like a weakness, it can often be one of the best qualities about you too.

What You Need To Do In Order To Ease Your Anxiety

Call up your close friend and discuss what is running through your mind so you don't retreat to your own world filled with negative thoughts.

What You Need To Overcome In Order To Find Love

Compassionate, loving, and devoted Pisces are a sought after partner — when they are bold enough to make other people realize how valuable they are. While they possess a myriad of qualities that make them desirable, they can also be shy and meek and those qualities go unnoticed.

To find success in love, all a Pisces needs to do is resolve to have a little more courage and a little less patience. Learn the art of a good brag once in awhile. Don't let people pass you up for the very fixable reason that they just haven't heard how great you are.