Pisces Types (A & B)

Pisces Type A: Super Sensitive

The Type A Pisces is a dreamer in the sense that they're always thinking of out of the box, strange ideas that might never work in real life. That being said, the Type A Pisces is really sensitive emotionally, more so than anyone else in the zodiac except maybe a Type A Cancer. However, unlike their fellow Water sign, the Pisces is never a mom friend: if anything they might have a little trouble taking care of themselves. The Type A Pisces can be a wonderful friend and can be great in relationships, but they tend to lose a lot of confidence because they're often so afraid of getting hurt. The Type A Pisces is way more likely than their Type B counterparts to be a creative, but they're also way more likely to get lost in the details, preferring instead to focus on bigger, more abstract ideas. Type As, above everything, are kind, sweet and though.

Pisces Type B: Is Low-Key The Most Savage Person You'll Meet In Your Life

The Type B Pisces is one of the most effective people of the zodiac because while other signs like Scorpio and Capricorn are getting a reputation for being scary, ambitious, and savage, they are all outdone by a Type B Pisces. Type B Pisceans can be just as emotional as their Type A counterparts, but they will never show it in the same way. While Pisces is a sign associated with kindness and sweetness, the Type B won't resonate with that at all. The Type B Pisces is loyal like the Type A, but they're certainly not as shy as their Type A counterparts can be. The emotions of a Type B Pisces get expressed through their words, and if they want to dress you down and make you feel dumb, they're going to do it. The Type B Pisces is capable of telling someone exactly why they suck, and they're actually better at that than most. If you know a Pisces that doesn't seem emotional or isn't really a creative, they're a Type B who hasn't let out their claws yet.

A/N Comment:

Growing up as a child, I used to be more like the Type A Pisces. I was shy and not really that confident. I used to get affected by what other people think of me or their opinions about me. I self-pity, I say yes every time to people who asks a favor because I don't want to hurt them even if I really want to say no. I'm not saying being Type A is a bad thing, it's just that were too sensitive and overthink everything that it affects our self-esteem.

But as I grew older, I changed. The experiences (good or bad), people, failures and mistakes made me stronger that I learned how to fight the pains and struggles in life and it has molded me to be the person I am today. I am now a Type B Pisces.

You don't like me? I don't like you either. You hate me? I hate you more. I don't really care what other people think anymore. I treat people the same way they treat me. People talking behind my back? I don't give a damn. Once you stop caring or thinking about what other people think of you, it will make you happier.

One time, I got really concerned by what this person is saying to me right infront of my face and behind my back (some of my friends are friends with this girl. I don't talk to her and I know I'm not doing anything wrong. She just hates me for no reason. She even made a friend of mine not to talk to me for the whole semester.) and I get stressed all the time knowing I have to deal with her every time I see her. Later, I realized I'm just making myself more miserable just by overthinking everything. That's when I started not to care about what anyone thinks of me. And it made me happier since that day until now. (Oh and btw, learned that girl is a jealous biatch, social climber and a sprinkle of attention seeker. I don't really like to deal with people like her.)

Changing from Type A to Type B isn't really easy and that's okay. Take it slow.

I'm sure you can do it too if you want to. 😊

How about you? Are you Type A or Type B? Or did you change from each type? Tell us your story in the comments. 👉