What Part 2

What You're Like When You Have A Crush

You're a total flirt, but in the dreamiest of ways. You spend a solid amount of time fantasizing and listening to swoon-worthy music. You get very touchy and giddy, and it's honestly the cutest thing ever.

What Pisces Acts Like When They're Secretly Falling In Love

They're basically writing poems about you and crying a lot. When a Pisces begins to fall in love they are *absolutely in love* right away, they feel the most, and you'll probably see that right off the bat. Even if they aren't creative (though most Pisces are) you'll know that they're interested because you seem to inspire them in a way, even if it's just to get their lives together more or move across the country or whatever else.

What He'll Miss Most About You When He's With Someone Else

Your intense sympathy towards others. The fact that you had a million different friends in a million different places. And your awe-inspiring artistic talent.

What You Need To Cut Out Of Your Life

Pisces need to ease up on the self-doubt. It's a hard thing to cut out completely, especially for such creative people, but they truly have an abundance of it. Keep a journal of nice things people say about you and reference it when you're feeling down. Everyone loves a Pisces!

What Your Inner Cheerleader Wishes You Would Realize

Your heart is not a weakness, it is a well of infinite strength.